Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just made my 1st purchase on COMC .... now I have some questions / concerns =P

Hey all

Like the title says, I just made my 1st purchase on COMC.

Was just wondering:

- How many people here have bought from them?

- Are they fairly prompt shippers? ( I believe one of their warehouses is in Surrey BC, and I am also in BC )

- Anyone ever have any issues with them?

- Lastly, it seems like I made my purchase while "signed out", which makes no sense to me at all. I added the card I wanted to my cart, was able to pay with my paypal account and got the verification emails from paypal and COMC that the card had been paid for. Now when I go into my purchase history on the COMC site, it doesnt show anything =S

Any one got some info for me?

Thanks
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (115)
    Country
    See neilnijjar12's Items on eBay

Im not sure how much is shipped from the BC location - my last purchase a couple weeks ago was shipped from the States and took 4-6 weeks (standard for COMC I find across my 5-6 times buying)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I have bough from them a lot and I have had no issues with receiving my cards. As to your purchase, I believe there are two ways to purchase cards, with store credit or directly. I always buy my cards with store credit, but I think if you just put the cards in your shopping cart, you should be able to purchase them without an account, so maybe that is what you inadvertently did. If you have concerns, you can email them and they are usually really prompt with their replies.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the replies.

I guess thats what I must have done, purchased the card without being signed in. I did not purchase the card with site credit.

I am not too worried, seeing as I have a confirmation email from paypal and COMC about the purchase including my mailing address and card that was purchased.

If I have no problems this time, looks like just another site im going to have to do my nightly searches on =P

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Have bought from them many times. Only had one problem with a large order of over 50 cards. They got one of the cards wrong, but it was not a big deal because it was a non-star base card. I contacted them and they immediately credited my account. reat source for cards, great customer service.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country

i buy 1 card , its was a sp authentic m-a fleury rookie bgs 9.5 and i wait 2 monh and never received the card, i contact the site and they refund me, but they refund the exact amount , because i wait 2 month when i want to request a refund, i had to pay fee, so i recontact the site and they give me more money , it was before that the site had warehouse in canada......but i dont think buying again from that site

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikebraycomics's Items on eBay

never had a problem -- sold several hundred cards over the last couple years and also bought several hundred lower end ( and a few higher end ) Preds cards -- shipping has always been super fast for me -- I like the fact that I can slowly pick up a card or two every day or so then hold them until I want to have them all shipped together , thus saving me a ton of $$ --Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bought from them twice. Took about 4-5 days to recieve the cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Bought from them 4-5 times, but not since the changeover. No problems, fast shipping, well-packed, etc. Great concept but I don't see how that business model is sustainable (but I feel that way about Facebook, too, lol - can't believe ppl spend money on anything there!). Just need to head over there and see what's new!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vegas Golden Knights
    See ccox2081's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

never had a problem with them usually ships from wa to vegas in 3 days

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast