Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See transformers11196's Items on eBay

Game: Chicago Fire vs Philadelphia Union
    Union Autographs: 0
    Chicago Fire Autographs: 19
    Total: 19
    Chicago Fire Autographs:

Chicago Fire 8x10 Logo: Shajill MacDonald, Logan Pause, Frank Klopas, Gonzalo Serges, Patrick Nyarko, Jeff Larentowicz and Sean Johnson

Chicago Fire Cards:

Wells Thompson (1/1 2012 UD MLS) Really nice guy even though he got a red card, one of the nicest guys in the league.
    Jeff Larentowicz (1/1 2011 UD MLS) Nice guy, had family at the bus so he was there for a while.
    Sean Johnson (1/1 2012 UD MLS)Not nice, looked like he was upset, when I handed him his card for him to sign, he looked at it and turned it over and signed it on the back.
    Logan Pause (4/4 2012,2011,2010,2008 UD MLS) Nice guy, really talkative and kind.
    Patrick Nyarko (4/4 2012,2011,2010,2008(Young Guns) UD MLS) Again, really nice guy,interactive with the kids, more nice than I thought he was same as Wells Thompson.
    Frank Klopas (1/1 1994 UD World Cup) Nice guy, interactive with the kids

My next game is Wednesday June 5th Columbus Crew Philadelphia Union, I hope to get Jairo Arrieta, Eddie Gaven, Chad Marshall,
    Danny O'Rourke, Dominic Oduro and Federico Higuain.

SCF Rewards
    Country

funny reading your impressions of johnson and klopas. spot on my impression of them from last season. johnson had gotten called up by klinnsman that afternoon and rolled his eyes at me like he was some big shot. i wanted to remind him of the howler he let in that cost the US an Olympic spot but I didnt want to be that rude. Klopas on the other hand was calling people over to see the pic I had of him (wearing those ugly 94 WC unis with the short shorts)

good luck with columbus. i wont be there. i'm leaving for jamaica that morning for the US world cup qualifier in Kingston on Friday

SCF Rewards
    Country

Game: Columbus Crew vs Philadelphia Union
    Union Autographs: 2
    Columbus Crew Autographs: 0
    Total: 2
    Union Autographs:
    Pair of Game Used cleats signed by Jeff Parke: After the game Jeff Parke took me to the locker room and gave me a pair of his cleats and he signed them. Jeff Parke went to my high school and my science teacher freshman year (I'm a Junior now) was his coach. He told us where he and his friends used to hangout at, which is right down the road for where I live.

My next game is Wednesday June 23rd New York Red Bulls vs Philadelphia Union, I hope to get Thierry Henry, Juninho and Tim Cahill.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Game: New York Red Bulls vs Philadelphia Union
    Union Autographs: 0
    New York Red Bulls Autographs: 6
    Total: 6
    New York Red Bulls Autographs:

Dax McCarty (4/4 2012,2011,2010,2008 UD MLS) Nice guy, probably was not happy because his goal was disallowed because he was off-sides.
    Thierry Henry (2/2 2011 UD MLS, French Football Federation Jersey) My favorite success this year! Sign a good about about 15 -20 I think.

My next game is Saturday June 29th FC Dallasvs Philadelphia Union, I wont be going to the buses after that game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Game: Portland Timbers vs Philadelphia Union
    Union Autographs: 2
    Portland Timbers Autographs: 0
    Total: 2
    Union Autographs:

Fabinho (1/1 8x10 Union Logo) Nice guy, really excited to meet him.
    Jeff Parke (1/1 2013 Topps MLS) Really nice, he was excited to hear that his former high school coach (my science teacher from freshman year) is coming to the next Union game.

My next game is Tuesday July 30th Stoke City vs Philadelphia Union, I hope to get Peter Crouch, Geoff Cameron, Maurice Edu and Brek Shea.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Stoke City STH Open Practice
    Stoke City autographs: 15

Coach:
    Mark Hughes 2/2 Match Attax Cards (Very nice, last one I got)

Players:
    Brek Shea 1/1 2011 UD MLS (Very nice but was quiet, took pictures with people)
    Peter Crouch 2/2 Match Attax Cards (Very nice and had fun with the fans during practice and while signing)
    Maurice Edu 2/2 2008 UD MLS and 2088 MLS Young Guns (Very nice and talkative, when he saw my cards he said "Dam that was back in the old days when I was young")
    Michael Kightly 1/1 Match Attax Card (Very nice and used an amazing silver sharpie to sign with)
    Jamie Ness 1/1 Match Attax Card (Very nice)
    Thomas Sorensen 1/1 Match Attax Card (Very nice and talkative)
    Kenwyne Jones 1/1 Match Attax Card (Very nice and funny, was messing around with Maurice Edu)
    Geoff Cameron 4/4 2012 UD MLS, 2008 UD MLS and Young Guns, 8x10 Photofile Houston Dynamo Team (Nice and talkative, was my 1st one I got)

My next game is Saturday August 3, Chicago Fire vs Philadelphia Union, I'm not going to the buses but I'm going to the club house to get Union players.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice. I did the bus last night. got about 15 guys on a logo, along with usa 8x10s of edu, Cameron (from snow game), and shea (his GWG from sunday). how long is the wait for union guys in the clubhouse? might hang around to start knocking out the card set

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ill PM you slitz.
    Game: Chicago Fire vs Philadelphia Union
    Union Autographs: 5
    Chicago Fire Autographs: 0
    Total: 5
    Union Autographs:

Brian Carroll (1/1 2011 UD MLS, 50/50 card) Really nice, took pictures with us.
    Amobi Okugo (1/1 2010 UD MLS, 50/50 card) Really nice, again took pictures with us.
    Ray Gaddis (1/1 2013 Topps MLS) Really nice and talkative, gave him an extra 2013 Topps MLS and he was really happy about it.
    Kleberson (1/1 2004 SP Authentic Man U Star Status /400) Really nice, he got his custom skateboard that the SoB do for all the players, turned out amazing.
    Danny Cruz (1/1 2012 UD MLS, for my aunt, shes a big fan of him) Really nice and took pictures with us.

My next game is Tuesday August 10th DC United vs Philadelphia Union, Im either going to the bus or the club house.
    Last edited by ZacMacMathfan5; 08-11-2013 at 01:24 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Game: D.C. United vs Philadelphia Union
    Union Autographs: 3
    D.C. United Autographs: 5
    Total: 8
    Union Autographs:

Gilberto (1/1 8x10 Logo)
    Leo Fernandes (1/1 8x10 Logo)
    Zac MacMath (1/1 2011 UD MLS for a 50/50)

D.C. United Autographs:
    Josh Wolff (1/1 2011 UD MLS)
    Bill Hamid (1/1 2011 UD MLS)
    Perry Kitchen (1/1 2011 UD MLS)
    James Riley (1/1 2011 UD MLS)
    Dwayne De Rosario (1/1 2013 Topps MLS, its a birthday present for a friend)

My next game is Saturday August 31th Montreal Impact vs Philadelphia Union, Im either going to the bus or the club house.

SCF Rewards
    Country

good to see you again Mick. pissed I missed Jeffries, but I wanted doyle more so I choose him. I also needed thorrington and he was no where to be seen. finally the one kid that was there says "hey theres a player walking by the river." we look over and its thorrington with his wife and kids. we approached him and he said "so sorry guys. had no idea people would be out here waiting for my autograph." he was really nice

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast