Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

ATTN: Vintage Collecters!! Fresh, 84/85 Topps Mario Lemieux RC FT

This card is a MUST-HAVE for any hockey collecter.I have owned two of these cards for YEARS and now I am looking to sell one! Once again this is a Topps 84/85 Mario Lemieux Rookie card! Willing to trade for multiple low end RC (Victory, MVP,ECT..or a 1 on 1 deal. Looking for Crosby, Ovechkin, Stamkos, Tavares, and RNH. Here is the link of an HD scan of this LEDGENDARY Card! -Jason http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/Ja...tml?sort=3&o=3

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am interested would this get it done?

http://scottssportscards.shutterfly.com/pictures/277

I can throw in a Tavares Victory as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is nice scott, however, I only deal with Beckett graded cards though. -Jason

SCF Rewards
    Country

up

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (64)
    Country

so you only deal with beckett graded cards on return for one of the most counterfeited cards in hockey that isn't graded or even authenticated. hmmm

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yup. Thanks for the negative response. Beacuse of that, I am going to remove this card from the TradeList. I will get it graded and possibly repost. Sorry to all those who were interested. -Jason
    Last edited by JayTPMC; 04-15-2013 at 08:16 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

first of all, realize what you have - its 85/86 - not 84/85

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Bud.

SCF Rewards
    Country

After speaking to a forum moderater I am willing to post this card again. I have had it looked at by several sports cards shops, under magnifying glass, and it was determined to be authentic. granted this is still BUYER BEWARE and I will not be reponsible if card is fake!! It is also my understanding that the OPC version of the card was the most heavily counterfitted! Here is an HD scan of the card http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/Ja...tml?sort=3&o=3 I can also provide a scan of the back of the card as well! I do not belive this card is fake or else I would have not paid $100+ for it! I am looking for somthing more modern such as a nice Crosby or Ovechkin card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is nice scott, however, I only deal with Beckett graded cards though. -Jason

No worries that is my best I can offer at this time.

As for the rest of the posts to the thread come on guys
    This is really poor conduct if you are interested in making deal then proceed.
    If not there really is no need for throwing accusations of counterfitted cards or pointing out a simple typo.
    As a new member the card would have to be sent first.
    I am sure this fine fellow would not mind waiting a day or 2 for you to have the card looked over by a professional card dealer.
    Besides I tend to agree that the OPC would be far more apt to be cloned.

Best of luck to you on making a trade and welcome to the site Jason
    Scotty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast