Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Do in person autographs count as well? I have met Sid about 10 times and got tons of things signed by him in person...at one time I had about 20 Sid auto cards and over 50 game used cards but I traded or sold most of them when I needed money...here are the cards that are left in my collection...Do you guys want to see some of my In Person Autos as well?

IMG_8358.jpg
    IMG_8359.jpg

One thing I have not seen yet is a pic of anyone with Sid lol...How about a pic of me with Sid getting some of my things signed!
    Aandme.jpg
    Last edited by PittPens8771; 04-21-2013 at 11:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmlxcrosby87's Items on eBay

Some of my better ones in no special order:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

[QUOTE=HammerHawks;12662893]Let's see how amazing of a thread this can be!

Hey man...do you only want cards...or do you want to see some of the in person ones that I got as well?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Whatever you have! I originally had cards in mind, but hey, if you have anything to contribute, by all means post it!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Niklas Hjalmarsson, Jaccob Slavin, Ryan Dzingel, Brogan Rafferty, Derek Whitmore, Blackhawks, & 2003-04
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Since the creator of the thread said it was ok...I will share some of my in person autos with you. As I said before, during the lockout Sid was really great to his fans and would sign autographs almost everyday. There were a few days he would say to us that he would sign anything that we had. I was able to score some great autos to add to my collection, and I even gave a few away as Christmas presents...How cool is that to get a Sid 8x10 autographed photo for Christmas...Anyways...people who have met him in the community know that he is not going to give u his offical autograph since Frameworth owns his signature, so some of them are really bad scribbles but they are still all signed by him right in front of me...here are some that I got hope you enjoy!

1) as horrible as the autograph is, still a really cool photo of him scoring the game winning goal from the Olympics

IMG_8352.jpg

2) Also a team Canada Olympic photo...i have the fleury and Orpik Olympic ones signed as well.
    IMG_8351.jpg
    3) A Penguins signed mini helmet.
    mini.jpg

4) These last two were worth getting framed...the best individual one i think i got, even the auto is not that bad.
    IMG_8344.jpg

5) And I love this one...it is a team signed last faceoff at the Mellon...Signed on the same day by Chris Kunitz, Pascal Dupuis, and Crosby...i wish he would have made a little more effort to make this nice, but heck I am not going to complain...i love this.
    IMG_9204.jpg

I hope you all like the in person autos that I posted. I was able to get almost 30 different things signed by him. I got a bunch of photos, a few pucks, a McFarlane base, and the mini helmet of him. I have given about 10 of them away to my friends, but I have kept the ones that I really like or have a really cool story to them...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Very cool! Interesting how he signs differently in person. When I met him in his rookie year he must not have had that deal because I got a "normal" one haha. Thanks for sharing!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Very cool! Interesting how he signs differently in person. When I met him in his rookie year he must not have had that deal because I got a "normal" one haha. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks. It is really funny due to the fact that every one I got looked different. I assume it is cuz there are sooo many ebayers that go down there to meet him and then turn around and sell them on the internet (this way the auto can't be authenticated). It makes it bad for persoanl collectors like me since he does all scribbles, but it is still really cool to meet him, he is such a nice guy. If I want to get a nice auto, I have to buy from frameworth or get some more cards lol.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (96)
    Country
    See trekrun's Items on eBay

2008/09 The Cup Limited Logos #/50

2009/10 The Cup Emblems of Endorsement #/15

2010/11 The Cup Honorable Numbers #/87

2010/11 The Cup Limited Logos #/50

2011/12 The Cup Buy Back AU #/10

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123