Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mini Boxe of fleer retro!!

Today I will never forget this break:

an my first PC auto:

352/6258 Lemieux PC 279/3303 Crosby PC
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Great pull on the Mario. I've seen a lot of breaks go by without a big name auto pull, so you definitely killed it.

What's the difference between a mini box and a regular box of Fleer and what's the price? I haven't kept up with the new releases yet but I'm curious about this set.

Well I buy my mini boxe 125$
    352/6258 Lemieux PC 279/3303 Crosby PC
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

nice PC pull there!!! congrats to you bud!
    Collecting : RC/Patch/auto's of Anze Kopitar and Slava Voynov
    Hidden Content
    My Inventory
    Hidden Content

kill it. PM sent
    My wants are simple...: 12/13 artifacts jersey/patch /75, dual patch /15 /9, and 12/13/14 OPC logo
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Thanks a lot to everyone. Trading is so fun. Hidden Content
    So much trouble in this world, where pieces of cartoon bring peace

Nice work. Congrats.
    Collecting: Maple Leafs Captains - Wendel Clark, Doug Gilmour, Mats Sundin, and Dion Phaneuf - and Maple Leafs RCs

nice hit. a mini box is 10 packs; a full box is 20 packs. There are two sealed mini boxes per full box. 6 boxes per case. love this stuff!

Very nice break! I love all of the inserts, and variations of the cards in this set. Congrats on the massive PC hit!
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

Nice Mario Hit!
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast