Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Looking to make some trades.

Check my bucket. I will also check buckets. Looking for guys in my signature and anything that catches my eye. Also would be willing to sell
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

bump
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

bump

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7d5f0664.jpg

I kinda of like that card, if there is anything of mine that you could use for it.

thanks,

Ryan
    LF: Rodney Stuckey - Any, Trey Burke - Any
    My FT Site: Hidden Content
    PC: CARDS HERE ARE NFT!
    Hidden Content

I like these: Al Jefferson RC Auto, Paul Millsap Auto, Jeff Green RC Jersey. Make me an offer.

ttt

please check my trade in sign for grant hill gu
    Wantlist
    Hidden Content

tradelist FT/FS

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I like the Thabeet auto. I might do an overseas trade, depends how much shipping is.

I cann't help you because i don't know ^^

do you want to do thabeet vs hill or you want something in more? (you could add something more no prob for me)
    Wantlist
    Hidden Content

tradelist FT/FS

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by hammybone View Post
    I like these: Al Jefferson RC Auto, Paul Millsap Auto, Jeff Green RC Jersey. Make me an offer.
    Depending what you had in mind, we might be able to work a deal.
    LF: Rodney Stuckey - Any, Trey Burke - Any
    My FT Site: Hidden Content
    PC: CARDS HERE ARE NFT!
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast