Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Hill book$60. Those book $35. I don't really need anything else, unless I'm trading up.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

"Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Would you move any of your autos? I like the Harkless.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

Bump, no trades completed yet.

PCMB for
    Rondo all star card, mj inserts
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Collect a player/team, add it to out rolodex... Hidden Content

Have something you want to to share with the rest of us.....Hidden Content

Rock: I like the Kevin Martin Auto, Ronnie Brewer Auto, James Harden GU,Both Yao Ming GU. Can you make an offer?

The hill books $60. I can't do an overseas trade sending first with a $60 card. The shipping is Also like $8. So to expensive.

Wow 8$ ! I understand no problem thanks tough

regards
    Wantlist
    Hidden Content

tradelist FT/FS

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Yeah, I want it protected. I could ship for min. of $3, but that would be a SMALL PWE.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast