Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone ever been shorted a pack in a blaster?

I picked up a blaster on-sale at Walmart and was shorted one pack. Has this happened to anyone else? If so what does Walmart do?

Mine was 2011 Prestige Football.
    Last edited by hammybone; 04-15-2013 at 12:21 AM.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

Id contact panini instead.
    Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

Walmart will do absolutely NOTHING....

I'm not even sure that Panini will.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Panini said they cannot replace the pack. Gotta try walmart
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

Quote Originally Posted by hammybone View Post
    Panini said they cannot replace the pack. Gotta try walmart
    Good luck, but since it's already opened I would be surprised if they do anything for you...

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

They exchanged it. Thank goodness I found the receipt. I did have the option to get a refund.

Surprised you had any luck. You would think Walmart would act clueless.
    Cards and other items available on my Google + page
    Hidden Content

the sad part about this is they will put it right back out on the shelf as is and try to sell it to another buyer. there were 5 opened blasters on the shelf at my local walmart last night. pretty safe to say someone opened and took the two autos out and then returned the box and packs for a refund.
    Always looking for
    Anything Byron Chamberlain(FB) Joe Bisenius(BB)

I don't ship to countries outside the US.

Cards are vendor items at Walmart. The vendors usually are the only ones to stock, price, or do returns.
    Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by spydermat View Post
    Cards are vendor items at Walmart. The vendors usually are the only ones to stock, price, or do returns.
    I believe the vendor is Beckett as my wife daughter in law stocked cards at Walmart thru Beckett. Not sure if it the same at all Walmarts but this was in 2012. Still not sure why panini would not do anything about it as it is their product to stand by.
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast