Mid-High End Baseball For Basketball!

Hey all, have decided to focused on my PC collections and therefore have added my Vintage GU/Auto Baseball Collection to my trade list, a lot of mid-high end stuff there (have a nice basketball trade list as well). I'm looking for Mets stuff, Celtics stuff, and 2012 Totally Certified Gold cards (along with the sets needs in my sig) please lmk! Thank you! Check my bucket, newest stuff is in the later pages of the trade lists.
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

I really like your Miles Plumlee RC Auto. I don't have any game used at the moment, but I do have a couple of cool numbered cards you may be interested in:

10-11 Donruss Press Proofs Kevin McHale /100
    2007 Ultimate Collection David Wright 5/450 (His jersey number as you know)

Let me know if you would be interested in making a trade.

darkshadowdog123- Please check me for the Rosen Auto, Spahn Auto, Kiner Auto, Huggins GU, and Waner GU:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...reat-New-Stuff
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Quote Originally Posted by emfritz10 View Post
    I really like your Miles Plumlee RC Auto. I don't have any game used at the moment, but I do have a couple of cool numbered cards you may be interested in:

10-11 Donruss Press Proofs Kevin McHale /100
    2007 Ultimate Collection David Wright 5/450 (His jersey number as you know)

Let me know if you would be interested in making a trade.
    I have a Josh Hamilton/Carl Crawford Topps RC /2003 I could throw in to sweeten the deal...

Sure, that's fine emfritz, post it up!
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Interested in the Morris Patch and the Jackson Patch. Let me know if we can work anything out!
    ***WHyFLy's Personal Collections:***
    Atlanta Falcons (NFL) l Atlanta Hawks (NBA) l Atlanta Braves (MLB) l St. Louis Blues (NHL)

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadowdog123 View Post
    Hey all, have decided to focused on my PC collections and therefore have added my Vintage GU/Auto Baseball Collection to my trade list, a lot of mid-high end stuff there (have a nice basketball trade list as well). I'm looking for Mets stuff, Celtics stuff, and 2012 Totally Certified Gold cards (along with the sets needs in my sig) please lmk! Thank you! Check my bucket, newest stuff is in the later pages of the trade lists.

My Celtics stuff:
    3 different Pierce Rookies
    Perkins auto/jersy RC
    Glen Davis Jersey
    Rondo Jersey
    Bird 1st year leaders card (not his rookie, the insert TL card)
    Al Jefferson jersey
    Lewis rookies
    Perkins rookies
    I also have a Dennis Johnson signed floorboard.

I believe
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    I collect GEORGE BRETT, DON MATTINGLY, DALE MURPHY ~ Andrew McCutchen, Manny Machado, and Yankees

I'm interested in most of that, not so much the floorboard, the bird insert or the lewis rookies but evreything else. Please lmk!
    Hidden Content