Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 98
  1. #1

    Anyone have any Washington Nationals stuff for trade?

    have to upgrade my bucket over the next couple weeks but if you have any Nats stuff let me know what you have and if I need it I can shoot you a list of some stuff I have for trade

  2. #2
    Please, no PWE trades! Send in bubble mailer as I do the same! Hidden Content

    Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

  3. #3




    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    195
    Country
    Card Cash
    0.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(28)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    i've got the whole team set from 2012 bowman - includes paper and the boman chrome prospects...think its like 14-15 cards in all (harper paper, harper chrome included)

    have a handful of 2012 bowman platinum base cards of harper and 2012 bowman base paper and chrome

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan03 View Post


    i might have some stuff from your want list but I also see that you have Bryce on it so does that mean you would not be open to trading stuff of him?

  5. #5
    I have a complete 2012 Topps set of Washington Nationals including all of the cards from Series 1, Series 2, and the Update series. Includes 2 Bryce Harper Rookie Cards.

    Also have a bunch of cert autos and GU on my blog trader page including Ryan Zimmerman GU, Jordan Zimmerman Auto and GU, Storen Auto, also have some Strasburg and Harper inserts.

    Looking for decent baseball RCs, GU, Cert Autos, thanks.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mberger718 View Post
    I have a complete 2012 Topps set of Washington Nationals including all of the cards from Series 1, Series 2, and the Update series. Includes 2 Bryce Harper Rookie Cards.

    Also have a bunch of cert autos and GU on my blog trader page including Ryan Zimmerman GU, Jordan Zimmerman Auto and GU, Storen Auto, also have some Strasburg and Harper inserts.

    Looking for decent baseball RCs, GU, Cert Autos, thanks.

    I like the Dawson expo auto... I also like the Ryan Zimmerman auto/gu and maybe the Jordan Zimmermann auto but which version is it? there are two golden moments autos the one with the arm and the ball straight back sort of and the one with the arm starting to come forward...

    I have not started redoing my bucket yet but you can check it out and see if you see anything

    http://smg.photobucket.com/user/ChosenOne719/library/

  7. #7
    As long as you have something in return that I need, Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChosenOne719 View Post
    i might have some stuff from your want list but I also see that you have Bryce on it so does that mean you would not be open to trading stuff of him?
    Please, no PWE trades! Send in bubble mailer as I do the same! Hidden Content

    Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan03 View Post
    As long as you have something in return that I need, Yes.
    ok i will look and see what i can find

  9. #9




    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    195
    Country
    Card Cash
    0.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(28)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    just got some 2012 bowman platinum harpers, 2012 topps, 2012 topps chrome, 2012 topps all star, 2013 topps base, 2013 topps blue wal mart, 2012 topps golden moment insert

  10. #10
    I have a zimmerman manufactured patch from 2011. Have any royals?
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Billy Butler, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.
    Girls can Collect Cards Too!
    Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions
    Aspiring photographer that uses her own photos for ttm

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •