Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChosenOne719 View Post
    ok i will look and see what i can find
    Just was wondering if you were still interested?
    Please, no PWE trades! Send in bubble mailer as I do the same! Hidden Content

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

Okay, with all of the info. I was able to find bv's. Without a doubt the Machado is out of the picture, I don't have enough to offer for it, bv=$120. So far as the others --- the Hoes = $20 and Avery = $25, and mine are --- Mickey Vernon = $25, Zimmerman (topps green) = $20, Zimmerman Finest = $25, and the Zimmerman A&G gu = $10. Feel free to make an offer, or two, or.... if you're interested. Have a good evening, Rodney

Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan03 View Post

sorry forgot to look through my stuff.. should have a list tonight if i do find anything

Quote Originally Posted by chosenone719 View Post
    sorry forgot to look through my stuff.. Should have a list tonight if i do find anything
    ok, lmk
    Please, no PWE trades! Send in bubble mailer as I do the same! Hidden Content

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    Okay, with all of the info. I was able to find bv's. Without a doubt the Machado is out of the picture, I don't have enough to offer for it, bv=$120. So far as the others --- the Hoes = $20 and Avery = $25, and mine are --- Mickey Vernon = $25, Zimmerman (topps green) = $20, Zimmerman Finest = $25, and the Zimmerman A&G gu = $10. Feel free to make an offer, or two, or.... if you're interested. Have a good evening, Rodney
    how about the 2 Zimmerman autos?

How about the Vernon and either Zimmerman auto (your choice)?

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    How about the Vernon and either Zimmerman auto (your choice)?
    Im a little worried about the fading on the Vernon that is why I rather have the two Zimmermans

Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan03 View Post

still going through stuff but right now Im not finding much

I have these....

https://picasaweb.google.com/LokiSoxFan/BaseballAutos#5724392762221686626

https://picasaweb.google.com/LokiSox...34053691529474

Looking for something from my sig. Please pm me if interested. Thanks!
    Hidden Content rade List Link - Hidden Content
    Bucket Link - Hidden Content
    Looking for Mike Trout - UFC/MMA Autos - Red Sox RC's, autos and GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots GU & Autos - Some Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - Star RC's & Star Refractors from any sport

Thanks for the quick reply. For now, I'll pass on doing two Zimmerman auto's foe Hoes & Avery. I understand about the fading issue, but I just don't see two current minor league players auto's for two of a current mlb star's auto's. With the fading that's why I said either "Zim" and Vernon, because if you chose the Finest it would still be about even. Would you be interested in any Redskin gu and/or auto,along with one of the "Zim" auto's for the Hoes & Avery auto's? If so, I have these available ---

2008 Bowman Sterling #162 Malcolm Kelly "RC" jersey/auto
    2008 UD SIG. SHOTS #SS26 Fred Davis auto
    1990 SWELL PRO FOOTBALL HOF #132 Ken Houston auto (no COA)
    2009 Don. Certified FotG #125 Santana Moss jersey #ed 33/50
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 04-26-2013 at 10:24 AM. Reason: add to original reply

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast