Marquee multiple breakage

Busted some Marquee over the weekend in hopes of just seeing a Kyrie Irving rookie card. Zip on Irving or Davis and to top it off I hit multiple redemptions. Even more than normal Panini breakage.
    Also multiple dupes

Dupes Redemtions: Miles Plumlee
    Dupes Redemptions: John Jenkins

Live Dupe

Single pull redemptions Autographs
    Fat Lever
    Bob McAdoo
    Jon Leuer

][/URL]

Best autosof the lot

Overall, not a very good break but then you can't win all of them, but I am sure tired of seeing redemption after redemption from Panini\\
    \
    \

\
    Last edited by ronfir; 04-15-2013 at 09:52 AM.

Sorry it wasn't a better break, although at least the Lakers and Celts autos are of well-known guys on their legendary championship teams. As an OKC fan, I would have been happy with the two Thunder autos. :)
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

could use the Zeller auto if you see anything for it and any other cavs you might have pulled.
    Collecting: Lebron James, Ap inserts and #d for the son, Terrance West

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

Is the Heinsohn for trade? If so pls check my bucket and lmk.
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

If your selling can I get a price on the Zeller and Marshall please?

Interested in the Nick Collison
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

Did you pull any Kawahi Leonard or Jimmer Fredette?

LMK Thanks,

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, Johnny Manziel, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, Ezekiel Ansah, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T TRADE OUTSIDE THE US

PCMB or give me a price on the Zeller please!!!
    I Collect: GU and Auto Cleveland Cavaliers and MMA
    2010 Topps UFC Main Event Autos TTM/IP 140/150 94%
    2010 Topps UFC Knockout Base /88 Emerald 127/150 85%

Hidden Content

Rough break. You will do better next time I am sure.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!