Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by habsheaven View Post
    And what about the mothers, veggie? Are we burning them at the stake too?
    Only in a perfect world...

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Perfect timing to push my "I don't care about this topic" button.

Oh wait....all I had to do was not respond.

Oh well, I'll get it right the next time.
    Logic and Reason is all you need.

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Only in a perfect world...
    I see. In your perfect world people would be burned at the stake. That looks nothing like my perfect world. In mine, people needing to be punished for something like this wouldn't exist.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    Perfect timing to push my "I don't care about this topic" button.

Oh wait....all I had to do was not respond.

Oh well, I'll get it right the next time.
    Since a question wasn't asked, you're right!
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

I see. In your perfect world people would be burned at the stake. That looks nothing like my perfect world. In mine, people needing to be punished for something like this wouldn't exist.

In a perfect world there would be no unwanted pregnancies therefore the demand for abortion would not exist.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Something like what? You have no issue with what the doctor did?

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

AMEN!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    I'm really getting tired of both sides pointing fingers at the other and acting like their stuff dosen't stink. Can we stop making a political game out of this monster butchering and mudering innocent babies? He needs to be beaten, tourted, tied to a stake and burned alive.
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Something like what? You have no issue with what the doctor did?
    Hahaha. Oh man. New entry in the "where the heck did that come from?" column.
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Hahaha. Oh man. New entry in the "where the heck did that come from?" column.
    Um, the subject of discussion is a doctor killing babies after they were born and the media not covering it. Or did you just toss out some random comments without knowing what the subject was?

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Um, the subject of discussion is a doctor killing babies after they were born and the media not covering it. Or did you just toss out some random comments without knowing what the subject was?
    Your post, not the thread. Come on man, I quoted it for a reason. You're better than this.

In his perfect world, no one would be aborting in the first place, thus creating zero need for anyone to be punished.
    Only someone looking to make Habs seem a monster would not be able to see that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast