04-15-2013, 02:57 PM #1
2013 Racing Team Challenge (Race 8 Kansas)
IT'S HERE, THE 2013 RACING TEAM CHALLENGE
Welcome to the 2013 Racing Team Challenge!!!!
The contest is open for anyone to join.
This year we are going to combine all three NASCAR series
1. NASCAR Sprint Cup
2. NASCAR Nationwide Series, and
3. NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
The rules are simple.
1. Like I mentioned earlier, the contest is open for anyone to join.
2. Each week you must pick 4 drivers (2 Sprint Cup Drivers, 1 Full-time Nationwide Driver, and 1 Full-time Truck Driver)
3. Please let me know what driver is for what series.
Example: Sprint Cup- Jimmy Johnson & Kevin Harvick
Nationwide- Brian Vickers
Truck Series- Ron Hornaday Jr.
4. Scoring will be from where they finish in that race and it will be averaged out for that week.
(Example, you pick Jimmy Johnson and Kyle Busch from the Sprint Cup, Cole Whitt from the Nationwide, and Ty Dillon from the Truck Series and they finish 2nd, 14th, 8th and 7th respectively. The scoring for the week will be 2+14+8+7= 31/4= 7.75. That will be your score from the week)
5. If you miss a race you will be awarded one below the field for each series (which averages out to 41.5 points).
6. You may edit your post until the deadline. Any edits or post after the deadline will not be counted.
Good Luck to everyone and may the best race fan win!!!!
Race 8- Kansas
Picks to be made by 2pm (EST) by Saturday, April 20thWinning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else
- Vince Lombardi
04-15-2013, 03:00 PM #2
Two Notes I want to make.
1)No Nationwide race, so you can either add a Sprint Car driver or a Truck driver.
2) I would like to get your opinion on this. I am considering dropping the worst three scores for each participant at the end of the season. Message me or leave a post on here so I can get your opinion on this idea.
Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else
- Vince Lombardi
04-15-2013, 03:31 PM #3
I think dropping the 3 worst scores is a good idea..
Cup: Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Busch, Jeff Gordon
04-15-2013, 04:46 PM #4
Cup: Jimmie Johnson, biffle, Jeff Gordon
04-15-2013, 08:28 PM #5
Cup: Martin Truex Jr., Brad Keselowski, Kyle Busch
Truck: Ty Dillon
04-15-2013, 09:30 PM #6
04-16-2013, 09:26 PM #7
04-18-2013, 04:05 PM #8
Cup: Jimmie Johnson, Joey logano, Matt kenseth
Trucks: SauterRacing: Joey Logano and Johnny Sauter
Please let me know any concern BEFORE leaving negative feedback! USA deals only!
04-18-2013, 06:02 PM #9
04-18-2013, 06:25 PM #10
Cup: Ky. Busch, Kenseth, Johnson
Trucks: SauterClick banner for tradelist
Dan LeFevour PC 192/283