Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncer View Post
    If it turns out the Saudi National in this article was the one who denoted the explosives. Thank goodness for the person who saw this guy acting suspicious and tackled him before he could denote the other ones.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/fbi_grills_saudi_man_XaT5rE40LDdAH44vMFOEXM
    [SIZE=2]
    Take this report with a grain of salt as it were. This AM Press Conference said nothing of any suspects as well as they have no one in custody
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Class act Chicago
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    Jay that report is incorrect There were only the 2 bombs.
    All reports yesterday said two more devices were found and dismantled. Have they gone back on that now?
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

yes those were false reports. Many packages/ back packs...etc, were left from people they some were checked out/ but there was no other bombs. Like the fire at the JFK Library
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Anything to back that up or are we just supposed to take your word?
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Anything to back that up or are we just supposed to take your word?
    Really?

Never mind
    Go find it yourself!
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Thank you.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    Really?

Never mind
    Go find it yourself!
    Really?

Never mind
    Someone decent linked it for me!

I am no explosives expert, but I am a resident deep in redneck country, and I have seen things blow up once or twice before. As soon as I saw the videos my first thought was "black powder". The relatively small blast radius combined with big plumes of smoke looks exactly like a black powder explosion. I worked construction where blasting took place and have seen dynamite and C4 detonated. Had either of those materials been used the side of those buildings would be gone instead of just the windows blown out. This reeks of domestic terrorism to me.

Latest reports have 3 dead and 140 injured with about a dozen still listed as critical.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast