Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If I could add my two cents the state would save a whole lot of money but quickly executing child molestors and killers, people who murder more than one person, people who commit hate crimes, terrorists, etc. Get some rope, tie them up, pour gasoline on them and set them on fire videotape it and let the world see. Not only would it reduce the prison population, people would think twice before they commit crimes.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

How many prison rapist are going to strap up before they rape someone? How does that conversation go?

Prisoner: "Hey warden, can I get a condom?"
    Warden: "Why do you need it?"
    Prisoner: "I just got a new cellmate that is very weak and vulnerable and I want to rape him tonight when everyone is asleep"
    Warden: "Wow, you are so considerate! Here, take two just in case you want to rape him twice!"

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    How many prison rapist are going to strap up before they rape someone? How does that conversation go?

Prisoner: "Hey warden, can I get a condom?"
    Warden: "Why do you need it?"
    Prisoner: "I just got a new cellmate that is very weak and vulnerable and I want to rape him tonight when everyone is asleep"
    Warden: "Wow, you are so considerate! Here, take two just in case you want to rape him twice!"
    Obviously, the rapists aren't going to use them, but a "prison B" might benefit. Rape isn't the only sex that goes on in prison. Pretty ignorant to think otherwise.
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

veggie, agreed

wickabee, yes, but still should not be going on, they are in prison.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Obviously, the rapists aren't going to use them, but a "prison B" might benefit. Rape isn't the only sex that goes on in prison. Pretty ignorant to think otherwise.
    In US prisons sexual activity is illegal. I might be ignorant, but I am also tired of ignorant stuff like taxpayer dollars paying for prisoners to have safe casual sex. Advocating the government providing ways for prisoners to have safe sex is about as ignorant as it gets.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post

I don't want to think about any sex consenual or not that goes on in prison. Not my idea of a good time.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12