Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Finally Completed 02-03 Crown Royale Dual Patch Set

Been working on this set since they came out in 03-04 and received my final three cards all on the same day, today! Thought I would show the set! Thanks for looking!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

Ok, first thing, those are awesome, love the Roy/Forsberg and Sedins yessir!

Second, I'm collecting the 03/04 Crown Royale set and you scared the bejeezus outta me thing there was some crazy dual patch set that I don't have a single card of.......

.......because it's 02/03. I can fix that for you if you'd like :D

wow man, thats really an amazing set you put together there....huge kudo's to you. im sure it feels good to complete that
    Collecting : RC/Patch/auto's of Anze Kopitar and Slava Voynov
    Hidden Content
    My Inventory
    Hidden Content

Oppps yes I guess I did make that mistake!
    Hidden Content

Hahahaaaaa I was all proud of myself for picking up a 03/04 Forsberg patch yesterday (they're not all that common, being "worthless", nobody really sells them much) and then my eyes bugged outta my head when I saw yours!!!

So I fixed it, so now none of this makes any sense at all. Ta-daaaaa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    Ok, first thing, those are awesome, love the Roy/Forsberg and Sedins yessir!

Second, I'm collecting the 03/04 Crown Royale set and you scared the bejeezus outta me thing there was some crazy dual patch set that I don't have a single card of.......

.......because it's 02/03. I can fix that for you if you'd like :D
    Thanks for the help. I have the complete 03-04 Crown Royale set and may have some extra cards as well. Just let me know if I can help! Thanks again!
    Hidden Content

I think that's probably the best Pacific patch set ever made. Kudos on finishing it! I can probably help you upgrade a few. Ed - I can probably help you with a few 03-04's - PM me, if you want
    Hidden Content
    Website (lots for sale!) - Hidden Content
    Bucket - Hidden Content (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)
    eBay ID - phildo37

Quote Originally Posted by phildo37 View Post
    I think that's probably the best Pacific patch set ever made. Kudos on finishing it! I can probably help you upgrade a few. Ed - I can probably help you with a few 03-04's - PM me, if you want
    If you have any with better patches I may be interested.
    Hidden Content

wow great set and some nice patches. The Sullivan one is incredible!
    Main Wants right now: 2000-01 Titanium Game Gear & Patches, 1995-96 Pinnacle Rink Collection, 1995-96 Topps Home Grown Series 2
    Always looking for Kirk McLean cards I don't have.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by johnse27 View Post
    If you have any with better patches I may be interested.
    ok - (for whatever reason my 'enter' button isn't working on SCF - so if anyone knows how to fix that, I'd be grateful) - Sedins both multi-color - Gaborik/Fernandez and Lemieux/Morozov both multi-color - not sure what your Bondra/Kolzig looks like, Bure/Huselius both 3-color - maybe the Salo/Smyth?
    Hidden Content
    Website (lots for sale!) - Hidden Content
    Bucket - Hidden Content (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)
    eBay ID - phildo37

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast