Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Finally Completed 02-03 Crown Royale Dual Patch Set

Been working on this set since they came out in 03-04 and received my final three cards all on the same day, today! Thought I would show the set! Thanks for looking!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Ok, first thing, those are awesome, love the Roy/Forsberg and Sedins yessir!

Second, I'm collecting the 03/04 Crown Royale set and you scared the bejeezus outta me thing there was some crazy dual patch set that I don't have a single card of.......

.......because it's 02/03. I can fix that for you if you'd like :D

BANNED

Country
    See hockey_99's Items on eBay

wow man, thats really an amazing set you put together there....huge kudo's to you. im sure it feels good to complete that

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oppps yes I guess I did make that mistake!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Hahahaaaaa I was all proud of myself for picking up a 03/04 Forsberg patch yesterday (they're not all that common, being "worthless", nobody really sells them much) and then my eyes bugged outta my head when I saw yours!!!

So I fixed it, so now none of this makes any sense at all. Ta-daaaaa!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, first thing, those are awesome, love the Roy/Forsberg and Sedins yessir!

Second, I'm collecting the 03/04 Crown Royale set and you scared the bejeezus outta me thing there was some crazy dual patch set that I don't have a single card of.......

.......because it's 02/03. I can fix that for you if you'd like :D

Thanks for the help. I have the complete 03-04 Crown Royale set and may have some extra cards as well. Just let me know if I can help! Thanks again!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See iposportsmarketing's Items on eBay

I think that's probably the best Pacific patch set ever made. Kudos on finishing it! I can probably help you upgrade a few. Ed - I can probably help you with a few 03-04's - PM me, if you want

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think that's probably the best Pacific patch set ever made. Kudos on finishing it! I can probably help you upgrade a few. Ed - I can probably help you with a few 03-04's - PM me, if you want

If you have any with better patches I may be interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseballislife1984's Items on eBay

wow great set and some nice patches. The Sullivan one is incredible!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See iposportsmarketing's Items on eBay

If you have any with better patches I may be interested.

ok - (for whatever reason my 'enter' button isn't working on SCF - so if anyone knows how to fix that, I'd be grateful) - Sedins both multi-color - Gaborik/Fernandez and Lemieux/Morozov both multi-color - not sure what your Bondra/Kolzig looks like, Bure/Huselius both 3-color - maybe the Salo/Smyth?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast