Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 More tins of 11/12 The Cup, when will the MOJO stop?!?!?!?!?!?!

I don't know if any of you have been watching my breaks of The Cup recently but I have been doing quite nicely. Still no rookie #'d to 99, but what I have gotten instead is so awesome! Anyways here are the cards from the two tins today:

Tin 1:

Not the greatest, was a little disappointed, just wasn't satisfied. So I figured I would double down, there were 2 tins left in the case, I grabbed the bottom right. It was the right pick!

Tin 2:

Decoy at the bottom!!!!!

and...............

Couldn't believe it! I've ripped 4 tins of 11/12 The Cup since last Thursday and have pulled 2 Gretzky's, I'm going to do a Show and Tell thread after this to show my small Gretzky collection.

simply kill it.
    congrats
    My wants are simple...: young guns and shinny cards
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Thanks a lot to everyone. Trading is so fun. Hidden Content

Just purely destroyed that 2nd tin, the Hodgson isn't too shabby either :O

nice hodgson plate in the same tin with the gretzky!
    100% Feedbacks: SCF 133 CNC 75 HI 45 BO 8 Total: 261
    Updated Alphabetically Organized Traders: Hidden Content

I've always loved the Cup Programme of Excellence set...its theme is especially patriotic for Canadians and Gretzky is one of the best pulls you could have made. Congrats!

Are you kidding?! Amazing pulls for sure, congratulations!

-Ethan
    Collecting Mask Cards

Holy ****... I don't think there are the words to properly describe that second tin, absolutely, utterly amazing! The first tin with the Vinny/St Louis & Landeskog hits ain't half bad, either.

Any idea what was in the other tin?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave71120 View Post
    Holy ****... I don't think there are the words to properly describe that second tin, absolutely, utterly amazing! The first tin with the Vinny/St Louis & Landeskog hits ain't half bad, either.

Any idea what was in the other tin?
    thank you! Don't know what the last tin netted, I was back at the LCD today and it was still there.

Awesome Gretzky hit
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content (Bucket is not up to date)
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast