Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hey buddy, I'd like to get any or all of these, and I would obviously add cards and/or cash for the AP RC, but PLMK if you like any other cards of mine, football or baseball, as I would like any combination or all of the cards I listed of yours below if we can work anything out LMK what your thinking, getting ready to eat a late dinner but I will reply back as soon as dinner is over, I have a football thread in that section if your interested in making a larger deal, THANKS!!!

2006 Bowman # 111 Reggie Bush

2006 Score
    # 360 Reggie Bush
    # 362 Maurice Jones-Drew

2007 Topps # 301 Adrian Peterson

2011 Finest
    # 12 Julio Jones
    # 21 A.J. Green
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

bumping these up !!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

Quote Originally Posted by dpono22 View Post
    Hey buddy, I'd like to get any or all of these, and I would obviously add cards and/or cash for the AP RC, but PLMK if you like any other cards of mine, football or baseball, as I would like any combination or all of the cards I listed of yours below if we can work anything out LMK what your thinking, getting ready to eat a late dinner but I will reply back as soon as dinner is over, I have a football thread in that section if your interested in making a larger deal, THANKS!!!

2006 Bowman # 111 Reggie Bush

2006 Score
    # 360 Reggie Bush
    # 362 Maurice Jones-Drew

2007 Topps # 301 Adrian Peterson

2011 Finest
    # 12 Julio Jones
    # 21 A.J. Green
    Sorry, I didn't get a notification of this post yesterday. I'll look at your stuff and see if I can find anything else I like. I know there wasn't any other baseball from your list. I was really just trying to help you out and get rid of a couple baseball cards and wasn't expecting to need to find more, LOL. I already have 6 of the Randy Johnson and never had a Canseco and really don't need either. If I'm gonna trade the cards you like, I'd prefer to get something for my pc if at all possible. I'll let you know a little later. Thanks

No longer shipping bubble envelopes to Canada since it's $6.55 for 1 ounce !
    I will still send a p.w.e if you want to trade

Hey no problem at all, you would be doing me a favor by trading me fb cards for baseball so whatever you think we can work out is fine, I'd just like to try to work out a deal worth the postage unless we do a PWE trade, but just lmk whatever you would like to do
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Do you have a trade list somewhere ? I only saw a few cards on your bucket.

No longer shipping bubble envelopes to Canada since it's $6.55 for 1 ounce !
    I will still send a p.w.e if you want to trade

sorry for the late reply, here is a link to a list

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...e-paypal-neded
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Is the Kinsler gu still available? If so, I have a 2012 Prestige NFL DRAFT Black Friday Fletcher Cox uniform card to offer for it. Also, do you have any other baseball gu and/or auto's available for trade? PLMK. Have a good night, Rodney

Hey Rodney, the Kinsler is the only auto/GU in baseball I have sorry, but yes it is still available, if you wanted to trade the Kinsler for the Cox would you be ok with a PWE trade? PLMK!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

i would be interested in getting the Kinsler..my football list is

07 Absolute Reggie Nelson RC auto 51/349*
    10 Panini Absolute Rookie Jersey Collection Eric Decker*
    10 Panini Rookies & Stars Freshman Orientation Jerseys Eric Decker 108/299*
    11 Panini Gridiron Gear Rookie Orientation Jerseys Mikel Leshoure 97/299*
    11 Panini Rookies & Stars Dress for Success Jerseys Titus Young 243/299*
    11 Certified Freshman Fabrics Titus Young dual jsy/auto 120/499*
    09 Press Pass SE Gridiron Graphs Brian Cushing auto*
    09 SAGE HIT Autographs Gold Brian Cushing auto*
    12 Topps Prolific Playmakers Coby Fleener auto*
    12 Press Pass Fanfare Purple Red Ink Mohamed Sanu auto 2/25*
    12 Leaf Valiant Draft Melvin Ingram refractor auto*
    12 Score Signatures Nick Toon RC auto*
    11 Topps Red Zone Red Ink Delone Carter Rookie auto 94/100*
    10 UD SPx Rookie Winning Materials Ben Tate Dual Jerseys (AUB) 225/375*
    11 Topps Rising Rookies Freshman Impressions Jerseys #FIRRM Ryan Mathews*
    06 SP Authentic Autographs Tarvaris Jackson auto*
    08 Upper Deck Signature Shots Dan Connor auto*
    10 Certified Fabric of the Game Charlie Joiner jsy 220/250*
    09 Certified Immortals Charlie Joiner jsy 145/250*
    11 Absolute Memorabilia Rookie Jersey Collection Daniel Thomas jsy*
    11 Bowman Sterling Greg Salas JSY*
    11 Rookies & Stars Beanie Wells green refractor Prime 3 color patch 7/99*
    10 Panini Gridiron Gear Rookie Orientation Materials Triple Suh/Berry/McClain*
    04 Leaf Certified Materials Kellen Winslow RC jsy 491/1250*
    06 Bowman Fabric of the Future Tarvaris Jackson jsy*
    08 Donruss Threads Reggie Bush jsy 149/250*
    10 Panini Plates and Patches Jarrett Brown RC auto 242/268*
    12 Upper Deck Rookie Autographs Tim Benford*
    08 Bowman Chrome Owen Schmitt RC auto
    08 Playoff Silver Signature Bart Scott auto*
    12 Leaf Draft Autographs Blue Derek Moye auto*
    10 Press Pass PE Sideline Signatures Ruby Sean Weatherspoon auto 123/150*
    08 Press Pass Legends Saturday Signatures Fred Davis auto*
    08 Press Pass Legends Saturday Signatures John Jefferson auto*

would you consider the Reggie Bush GU for the Kinsler GU via PWE ? I tried to pick a GU not an auto since you are trading for a GU, PLMK!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast