Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I use the dryer sheets on bass guitars as well when they come all smoky smelling after I buy them. Looks like it works on anything
    Hidden Content <- my wants
    most anything I have more than 1 of in my SCF inventory is FT...PM me for info
    Always looking to add to these team collections: Toronto Maple Leafs; Pittsburgh Steelers; Cincinnati Reds; Notre Dame; Team Sweden Hockey

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    I'll have had the cards in newspaper for two days by tomorrow. The smell better be off of them.
    I left mine for a week just to be safe
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
    My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV. Hidden Content

Two days and you can't hardly tell they came from a bar, I mean someone's home who smokes. Still a hint on a few, but only if you put your nose right next to the card. Glad I found this to work. Thanks everyone!
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

easy way to do it cut an apple up into 4 halfs,place cards and apples in box cover with lid. Be sure to take penny sleaves off and keep them in box for 48 hours. The apple draws the smoke out. You can also do this to ur car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12