Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for any Clemente GU and Vintage

Title says it all. LMK what you have and what youre looking for (price and people you collect). Have plenty in the tradelist thats are not added.

Thanks
    LOOKING FOR: Banks, Clemente, Santo, Harper and Trout RC, RC of all stars especailly older stars, Autos, Older Cubs, and Vintage of stars!
    Basketball- Bulls autographs and LeBron RC!
    TRADELIST/PC!!!!! (updated; check!!!)
    Hidden Content

just picked up a 73 clemente today. got any of my tigers vintage needs?
    I COLLECT CLETE THOMAS - TRADING IN YOUR FAVOR FOR CLETE THOMAS RED REFS, PLATES, ETC.
    TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content

Ill look at ur want lost later tonight. Thanks
    LOOKING FOR: Banks, Clemente, Santo, Harper and Trout RC, RC of all stars especailly older stars, Autos, Older Cubs, and Vintage of stars!
    Hidden Content

Ttt
    Hidden Content

did you check>
    I COLLECT CLETE THOMAS - TRADING IN YOUR FAVOR FOR CLETE THOMAS RED REFS, PLATES, ETC.
    TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content

Still at work. I'm on my phone. Will do later. Sorry
    Hidden Content

Bump
    Hidden Content

ttt
    Hidden Content

I have these two Clemente's - 1973 Topps #50 (bv=40, but will trade at 30 due to corner wear), 1968 Topps #1 (bv=20, but will trade at 15 due to slight corner wear). Neither of the cards show fuzz or layering. I'm mainly interested in trading for gu & auto's of Orioles and baseball HOFer's that I need. However, others will be considered.

Not a big fan of trading by bv when it comes to vintage and newer cards. I have some nice vintage orioles though. Lmk if interested.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast