It's My Birthday-who wants to give me a great deal for a PC!!

So, I never want to be that guy who wants to buy/trade for dirt cheap.... but it's my birthday, so I will make an exception today on wanting something for a really great trade/purchase.

I won't be offended if you can't let things go for a great deal today-just seeing if anyone has any of these:

Baseball:
    Miggy, Verlander, Fielder, Trout (RC's)

Basketball:
    Durant, Westbrook, could take some LeBron or Kobe's

Football:
    R. Wilson, Barry Sanders, Megatron, A. Peterson

Would prefer to trade- but can buy if cheap (one day to say that!)

Thanks

Jeff
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Got a trout topps update bgs 9.5 if interested. Lmk

also. Happy birthday!
    LOOKING FOR: Banks, Clemente, Santo, Aramis Autos, Pujols, Harper, RC of all stars especailly older stars, Autos, Older Cubs, and Vintage of stars!
    Basketball- Bulls autographs!
    TRADELIST/PC!!!!! (updated; check!!!)
    Hidden Content

Izjp- unless it is a parallel- I already have that one. I appreciate the post and the H-Birthday
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper

do you like any of these?
    miguel cabrea/ nick castelanos bowman chrome franchise all-star bgs 9.5
    r wilson contenders rookie stallion bgs 9.5
    r wilson contenders rookie of the year bgs 9.5
    r wilson contenders rookie of the year x2
    2012 bowman chrome mike trout bgs 9.5
    Hidden Content

looking for Adrian Peterson's (Vikings) autos that i dont have (super collector)!!! also looking for bowman chrome baseball rc autos, and most highend rc autos in all sports!!!!

Happy bday! Check me for the Harper purple
    I COLLECT CLETE THOMAS - TRADING IN YOUR FAVOR FOR CLETE THOMAS RED REFS, PLATES, ETC.
    TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content

j2short812000- I could use a few of those and some stuff in your bucket... but I will be honest and say I am not too much on grading... so if you are looking for a higher value on them being graded (which obviously they would be worth a little more) I might not be your man-since i am not too into grading.

Thebradau- Hey bud, thanks for the post. I didn't see anything for the Harper. I would have some interest in the A. Jackson or the Freeman auto- but not wanting to trade the Harper for that. If you see other stuff you like, let me know. Otherwise... I appreciate the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer540 View Post
    Thebradau- Hey bud, thanks for the post. I didn't see anything for the Harper. I would have some interest in the A. Jackson or the Freeman auto- but not wanting to trade the Harper for that. If you see other stuff you like, let me know. Otherwise... I appreciate the post.
    didnt see anything else i liked. thank you though.
    I COLLECT CLETE THOMAS - TRADING IN YOUR FAVOR FOR CLETE THOMAS RED REFS, PLATES, ETC.
    TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content