Thread: Make your own ten commandments!
04-16-2013, 01:06 PM #1
Make your own ten commandments!
So, let's have a little fun....tell me the ten moral rules you live by.
*It doesn't have to be ten, it could be more or less*
#1 Under no circumstances is rape correct.
#2 Under no circumstances is torturing a human or non-human life correct.
#3 Under no circumstances are you allowed to treat another human as property.
#4 Do not kill unless your life depends on it.
#5 Do not steal unless your life depends on it.
#6 Live your life to the fullest, you only have ONE.
#7 Think for yourself, do not let others think for you.
#8 Respect nature.
#9 Do not condemn other humans.
#10 Take responsibility for the actions you make.
#11 Question EVERYTHING!
I'd love to see others....
Last edited by JustAlex; 04-16-2013 at 01:21 PM."The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness..."
04-16-2013, 01:22 PM #2
04-16-2013, 01:24 PM #3
04-16-2013, 01:35 PM #4
1. Be kind
2. Be tolerant
3. Be generous
4. Be responsible
5. Be courageous
6. Be industrious
7. Be honest
8. Be respectful
9. Be inquisitive
10. Be happy
04-16-2013, 01:44 PM #5
1. Thou shall not murder people or animals
2. Thou shall not commit unprovoked acts of violence against people or animals
3. Love, respect, and honor God at all times but be respectful of those who don't agree with you
4. Give back to your community
5. Thou shall not enslave another human
6. Thall shall not discriminate against another human based or race, gender, religion, sexual orientation
7. Honor and respect your parents
8. Raise your kids
9. Thou shall remain honest and faithful at all times (no lying, stealing, cheating, etc)
10. Live your life and do good for others as if God is watching
04-16-2013, 02:35 PM #6
embrace positive change
live life like it is your only oneJay Shrewsbury
04-16-2013, 02:53 PM #7
04-16-2013, 03:00 PM #8
1. treat others how you want to be treated
2. have an opinion but don't force it on others
3. love and raise your child as best you can
4. live life as if it was your last day
5. death to all who harm children
6. no whining when you have committed a crime and get punished
7. be a leader not a follower
8. be kind and help your fellow man and woman
04-16-2013, 03:05 PM #9
1. I am not the most important thing in my world
2. respect yourself by how you interact with otehrs
3. respect others by how you handle yourself
4. honesty is the foundation of everything
5. think before you act. Every decision you make directly effects everyone and everything else around you
6. do not deny your own respnsibility to your actions
7. you do not have the right to decide another living beings fate
8. conserve and respect energy in all of it's forms: mental, physical, ecological
9. actions speak louder than words
10. the legacy you leave by your actions will determine your spiritual status
11. define yourself by your own decisions, not those of others
12. question, research and determine your own answers to everything. Never take anything at face value
these have pretty much been my life defining expectations, and have been derived from a large mix of spiritual, social, and cultural elements that I have studied or been a part of. Also, they are always evolving and being assessed as I discover new ideals in interaction with my environment
Last edited by xpucksx; 04-16-2013 at 03:09 PM.Hidden Content <- my wants
most anything I have more than 1 of in my SCF inventory is FT...PM me for info
Always looking to add to these team collections: Toronto Maple Leafs; Pittsburgh Steelers; Cincinnati Reds; Notre Dame; Team Sweden Hockey
04-16-2013, 03:26 PM #10
I'm not sure if we are supposed to be offering commentary on each others "commandments" or not but regardless I will only say this. JustAlex's #11 Question EVERYTHING. and xpucksx's #12 question, research and determine your own answers to everything. Never take anything at face value; both strike me as being a very stressful way to live life.