Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

okay well good luck finding anything signed by ali that looks this nice for less than $300

SCF Rewards
    Country

okay well good luck finding anything signed by ali that looks this nice for less than $300

My advice to you is to have the card authenticated. Unfortunately Mr. Ali's graph is only scribble now and people are paying $200-$300 on recent cards that have come out. His autograph is not going to get better. CKX bought 80% of rights to his name, likeness back in 2006 for 50 million. If you can I would hold the card for the time being. Since there will not be any signatures even close to as good as yours the only thing that can happen with the price for Mr. Ali's autograph is to go up, way up. I would not even think about selling my extra 16x20 at this time. That would be extremely foolish. Just my .02.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 05-19-2013 at 12:26 PM.

BANNED

Country

okay thank you, ill look into getting it authenticated

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know the cost was $100 for authentication through PSA/DNA. You may also want to get the autograph graded since it's a very good signature. Of course that cost more. You are looking to at least double if not more for the price you will get in return. There have been very, very few if any auto's that have been signed that clearly in the past 10 years or so. As I said there will never be another authentic autograph signed like yours. What's out there is out there, no more authentic auto's can be added to the marketplace. If you can hold onto it, you will realize the excellent choice you made ten years from now.

...Rick

BANNED

Country

okay thanks a lot, I look into that thanks for the help Rick

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123