Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    ever hear the saying "why bother?" nonsense is nonsense, no need to speak about it.

and silence should be your expertise, since a single liberal radio show can't make it without government backing, is that because they have nothing to say worth listening to?

doubt it, but that is the same logic as you are spouting here, which in not logic at all.
    The first line made sense.
    The rest is irrelevant. Most liberals don't need radio hosts to tell them what to think. Rush and Glenn have made good livings doing that very thing.

But it says nothing to this conversation.

so you think people listen to those shows to know what to think?

radio shows are entertainment, not a secret cult that is trying to convert or control you.
    why is it the libs are the ones always posting what beck says? but none of them listen to him?

and it is always irrelevant when it does not agree with you
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    so you think people listen to those shows to know what to think?

radio shows are entertainment, not a secret cult that is trying to convert or control you.
    why is it the libs are the ones always posting what beck says? but none of them listen to him?

and it is always irrelevant when it does not agree with you
    You're kind of in a mood today.
    And yes, I think most people who listen to Rush and post-HLN Beck are looking to be told what to think. Why else would they sit there listening to someone telling them what to think if that's not what they're looking for?

As for its relevance, then please explain what this has to do with the topic at hand?

"GOP Blames"

when in fact they did not

I know it is hard to get use to someone being tired of the GOP blame game, and even harder to get use to them actually pointing out it is not the GOP (at least in this case)

so as a Christian will you be burning Korans with the westboro group?

didn't think so (and yes it is relevant, crazy talk show host equals all GOP, crazy Christian equals all Christians)
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    =shrewsbury;12668874]"GOP Blames"

when in fact they did not

I know it is hard to get use to someone being tired of the GOP blame game, and even harder to get use to them actually pointing out it is not the GOP (at least in this case)

so as a Christian will you be burning Korans with the westboro group?

didn't think so (and yes it is relevant, crazy talk show host equals all GOP, crazy Christian equals all Christians)[/QUOTE]

Right...
    Back to the question asked in the first place, how is the general listening habits of Liberals relevant to any of this?

Twice asked, nary an answer...

ever hear the saying "why bother?" nonsense is nonsense, no need to speak about it.

and silence should be your expertise, since a single liberal radio show can't make it without government backing, is that because they have nothing to say worth listening to?

doubt it, but that is the same logic as you are spouting here, which in not logic at all.
    I have no idea what the heck you are talking about. As to the liberal radio shows comment. Their ratings probably suck because they don't have as many idiots on the air spouting off ridiculous statements and opinions. Unless of course you think Beck & Rush's ratings are a product of their sound reasoning and judgement.
    Last edited by habsheaven; 04-17-2013 at 02:59 PM.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

Quote Originally Posted by marvelousmarv View Post
    need some trades trolls...seriously though the first people to do the blame game were the liberal media blaming the right minded people...crazy thing is i sure in hell dont see this being a person who loves his country...by the way we all know why youre here...its because you couldnt hack it in the communist countries you love...get some trades...

move on marv with your mindless liberal media nonsense.
    Last edited by centrehice; 04-17-2013 at 06:14 PM.
    Collecting many HOF Cards, Old OPC, Old Parkhurst, Old Topps.

Want List:Hidden Content

wickabee, how is the average conservative radio listener have anything to do with this???

I listen to talk radio when in my vehicle, but not beck, I have tried to, but he is not for me. and you know I pick and choose what I will answer!!!!

habs, howard stern comes to mind, why is his show so popular? jerry springer???

I guess people like to listen to insanity

as far as the comment, it meant nothing but to confuse and bewilder you, nothing personal. I can't dislike anyone who got my Noah's Ark joke.(you were the only one)
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

From a few articles I read on the topic, It was not so much GOPers but republicans. They have attack every president back to Reagan on the issue. and they were looking to string up anyone who is Muslin or Islamic
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    ďThe only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.Ē-Buddha

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast