Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by habsheaven View Post
    How about this? Two talk show hosts that are revered by GOP supporters. Two talk show hosts that will not have their opinions challenged by the GOP leadership. Who are we kidding here Jay?
    Sorry, but Beck and Ingram (and Rush) are no more representative of the GOP or loved by the general GOP base than Keith Olberman and Alan Colmes are representative of the liberal base.

    And criticizing the GOP for not saying something about this is hypocritical. When is the last time that Olberman or Colmes said something typically stupid and the Democrat leaders stepped out and corrected them or called them down? Colmes and Olberman are constantly spewing lies and trash and NOBODY from the left ever takes issue with it. Not a peep when Colmes said Rick Santorum took home his dead baby and played with it. Nothing but crickets for Olberman's misogynistic comments about Michelle Malkin. Keep your double-standard to yourself.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."


  2. #22


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,378
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Sorry, but Beck and Ingram (and Rush) are no more representative of the GOP or loved by the general GOP base than Keith Olberman and Alan Colmes are representative of the liberal base.

    And criticizing the GOP for not saying something about this is hypocritical. When is the last time that Olberman or Colmes said something typically stupid and the Democrat leaders stepped out and corrected them or called them down? Colmes and Olberman are constantly spewing lies and trash and NOBODY from the left ever takes issue with it. Not a peep when Colmes said Rick Santorum took home his dead baby and played with it. Nothing but crickets for Olberman's misogynistic comments about Michelle Malkin. Keep your double-standard to yourself.
    So when a dem says something stupid, reps and their supporters let it slide because there's stupidity on both sides, right?

    It's tough to listen to you talk about double standards when you're trying to enforce your own, Duane.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  3. #23
    I didn't read through the thread, but we all realize there were democrats blaming conservatives for the bombings for example, right?

    It's incredibly ignorant that ANYONE is blaming a political party or a race for the bombings. It's because a terrorist is sick and twisted, the democrats, republicans, Muslims, Jews, Christians etc are not at fault, and anyone blaming any person except the person who actually did it should be ashamed.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    It's incredibly ignorant that ANYONE is blaming a political party or a race for the bombings. It's because a terrorist is sick and twisted, the democrats, republicans, Muslims, Jews, Christians etc are not at fault, and anyone blaming any person except the person who actually did it should be ashamed.
    CHURCH!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    So when a dem says something stupid, reps and their supporters let it slide because there's stupidity on both sides, right?

    It's tough to listen to you talk about double standards when you're trying to enforce your own, Duane.
    When a Dem says something stupid you don't hear me saying that it is the opinion of the ENTIRE Dem party and you don't hear me whining that other Dems don't make them quit saying stupid stuff. No double standard applied but thanks for your effort to totally twist what I said into something I didn't say.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."


  6. #26


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,378
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    When a Dem says something stupid you don't hear me saying that it is the opinion of the ENTIRE Dem party and you don't hear me whining that other Dems don't make them quit saying stupid stuff. No double standard applied but thanks for your effort to totally twist what I said into something I didn't say.
    Oh, so because you say "liberal" instead of "democrat" it's totally different. By the way, what colour is the sky in your world?
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  7. #27
    You have ceased to even have a point anymore.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."


  8. #28


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,378
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    You have ceased to even have a point anymore.
    So you admit you're just as guilty as everyone else and, therefore, really have no room to talk about it.

    Point made, thank you.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  9. #29


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,378
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    and just to prove my point:

    Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    This little girl has the nerve to criticize something she didn't even bother to attend. Typical liberalism.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    You have ceased to even have a point anymore.


    Are you for real? You are the only one allowed to hurl rocks, and when somebody catches one of your terribly weak throws (and they are all weak) and the rock is coming back at you, you stop the game to cry ..... "That's unfair, I'm not wearing a glove"?

    Up your bloody game.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •