Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (24)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Hail24 View Post
    Please CMB and lmk if you see anything. I can add some paypal also. I have the Broncos in 4 of the 5 cases of a topps 5 star 5 case break coming up this Tuesday. If you can wait until then I might get lucky and pull something big of Mr. Osweiler. I did also pull a Osweiler Supreme 6 piece jersey Auto booklet #ed 6/10 just the other night. It is his jersey number so it is a nice card. Well just lmk and hopefully I can pull something big out of that 5 case break. Thanks
    I'll dig through the bucket tonight. I'm on the road so on my phone for a bit. I'm in absolutely no rush to move it so chances are you'll be able to see some pulls from the case break. I'll give the bucket a look tonight and will get back to you. Thanks for the post!

Quote Originally Posted by cjdelaney3 View Post
    I'll dig through the bucket tonight. I'm on the road so on my phone for a bit. I'm in absolutely no rush to move it so chances are you'll be able to see some pulls from the case break. I'll give the bucket a look tonight and will get back to you. Thanks for the post!
    Hey man that sounds great. Just let me know if you find anything and I will get back to you asap. I am going out of town for the night so I probably won't be able to get back to you until tomorrow afternoon. Thanks and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks
    I collect Peyton Manning everything and Adrian Peterson Rookie Patches and Autos. I would also like to get a Michael Jordan Patch Auto for a PC item.
    Photobucket:Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (24)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Hail24 View Post
    Hey man that sounds great. Just let me know if you find anything and I will get back to you asap. I am going out of town for the night so I probably won't be able to get back to you until tomorrow afternoon. Thanks and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks

Didn't see anything that stood out that I'd rather have than the Manning. Hit me up after the Five Star breaks and thank you again for the post!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyringo View Post
    i got these 1/1
    Very nice cards but I'm picky and prefer to stay away from the stickers. Thank you for the post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12