Nice to have one of these close to home...

Today was the grand opening of Ollie's Bargain Outlet here in my hometown of Sidney. The good news was that 1) I didn't have to get up at 5 AM for the signing, and 2) I went back home after getting my ticket to take a nap before the session began at 10 AM. Nice!!!

Now for the pics:

First the swag:

and the pic of me and Kevin:

Thanks for looking, Alex
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content still a work in progress

2. Wata Photo
    Sweet! NASCAR is in town for the Kansas race and I'm planning on meeting Jamie Mac and Ty Dillon tomorrow.
    I collect Jamie McMurray. I do not deal outside of the USA. I do not do Paypal, I only send cash. I only receive cash or money orders. Only ship in bubble mailers unless I have permission to send in a PWE.

Sweet. Wish some Nascar stars would visit this little island we like to call RI.
    Life is too short to worry. Bust some packs and just smile!

Hidden Content

Hell yeah man, I'm in Ohio but Sidney is like 3 hours away.

I heard they only gave away 250 tickets? Were they sold out right away? Was it crowded?

They had only 250 tickets available. They was given out at 7:30 and they were gone at 9:00. It was very crowded, not just for Harvick. A lot of people were glad to see an Ollie's come around here.

Their grand openings always have a special guest doing autographs, usually a NASCAR driver or a baseball Hall of Famer. See my old threads going to prior Ollie's GOs in Columbus, OH and Florence, KY.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content still a work in progress

cool stuff i got a major haul that you can see in my Charity Game Thread
    I WILL NOT GIFT!!!!!
    I pc Chris Givens
    Im also Collecting a Mike Williams 2012 Chrome Rainbow lmk if you have any to help

Hidden Content