Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jrforcefan's Items on eBay

Nice to have one of these close to home...

Today was the grand opening of Ollie's Bargain Outlet here in my hometown of Sidney. The good news was that 1) I didn't have to get up at 5 AM for the signing, and 2) I went back home after getting my ticket to take a nap before the session began at 10 AM. Nice!!!

Now for the pics:

First the swag:

and the pic of me and Kevin:

Thanks for looking, Alex

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet! NASCAR is in town for the Kansas race and I'm planning on meeting Jamie Mac and Ty Dillon tomorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wolfden31703's Items on eBay

Sweet. Wish some Nascar stars would visit this little island we like to call RI.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 14smoke2x's Items on eBay

Hell yeah man, I'm in Ohio but Sidney is like 3 hours away.

I heard they only gave away 250 tickets? Were they sold out right away? Was it crowded?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jrforcefan's Items on eBay

They had only 250 tickets available. They was given out at 7:30 and they were gone at 9:00. It was very crowded, not just for Harvick. A lot of people were glad to see an Ollie's come around here.

Their grand openings always have a special guest doing autographs, usually a NASCAR driver or a baseball Hall of Famer. See my old threads going to prior Ollie's GOs in Columbus, OH and Florence, KY.

SCF Rewards
    Country

cool stuff i got a major haul that you can see in my Charity Game Thread