Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post BREAKING: Canada thwarts plot to blow up U.S.-Canada rail line

http://news.yahoo.com/canada-announc...180404075.html

Canadian security forces thwarted a plot to blow up a rail line between Canada and the United States and will announce arrests on Monday afternoon, police and intelligence agencies said.

U.S. security and law enforcement sources also said the suspects had sought to attack the railroad between Toronto and New York City. Canadian media said two men had been arrested after raids in Toronto and Montreal, Canada's two biggest cities.

Canadian police are holding a briefing about a "national security criminal investigation" at 3:30 p.m. ET (1930 GMT).

The police statement, which gave no details of arrests, said various Canadian security forces had conducted joint operations in the two cities.

A U.S. law enforcement source told Reuters the alleged plot was not linked with last week's Boston Marathon bombings.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I don't know whether to be proud at the fact Canadian security forces did this or shake my head that the story had to include that Toronto and Montreal are Canada's two largest cities. The should be a no brainer for the country next door.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Reds
    See sxetnrdrmr2112's Items on eBay

I don't know whether to be proud at the fact Canadian security forces did this or shake my head that the story had to include that Toronto and Montreal are Canada's two largest cities. The should be a no brainer for the country next door.

you would be surprised at how many people 'next door" think that Canada is in Russia, and that Texas is part of Mexico...don't take anything for granted!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I bet more people from Croatia could name the 2 largest cities in Canada.
    Russia could, but they'd say "Leafs and Habs" instead of "Toronto and Montreal".

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

I didn't even know people actually lived in Canada. I thought there was only lakes to fish in and gold to mine

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...93L0YW20130422

Canadian police said on Monday they had arrested and charged two men with plotting to derail a Toronto-area passenger train in an operation they say was backed by al Qaeda elements in Iran

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good show Canada, more and more respect for you guys every day.

In fact, I think I have Canada as the #2 country I would like to live in IF I ever lose all hope on the U.S.....UK is still #1.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...93L0YW20130422

Canadian police said on Monday they had arrested and charged two men with plotting to derail a Toronto-area passenger train in an operation they say was backed by al Qaeda elements in Iran

Good thing we're talking about Canada here....if the U.S found this, we'd have conservatives up and down screaming to invade Iran.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I bet more people from Croatia could name the 2 largest cities in Canada.
    Russia could, but they'd say "Leafs and Habs" instead of "Toronto and Montreal".

h-e double hockey sticks yeah!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good thing we're talking about Canada here....if the U.S found this, we'd have conservatives up and down screaming to invade Iran.

..or Turkey, cause of what Alexander The Great might have been hiding years ago in his treasure vaults

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast