Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

This Senator Thinks It’s a Great Time to Be Afraid of Foreigners

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

GOP....what else is new?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

here is what he said

"Given the events of this week, it's important for us to understand the gaps and loopholes in our immigration system," Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, said at a hearing on immigration reform today. "While we don't yet know the immigration status of people who have terrorized the communities in Massachusetts, when we find out it will help shed light on the weaknesses of our system. How can individuals evade authority and plan such attacks on our soil?

"How can we beef up security checks on people who wish to enter the United States?" Grassley asked. "How do we ensure that people who wish to do us harm are not eligible for benefits under the immigration laws, including this new bill before us?"

am I missing something?

SCF Rewards
    Country

^YES, he's using a tragedy to politicize an issue that is 100% unrelated.

LOL @ the fact that my other thread where the GOP was already blaming Muslims and Immigrants before any information was out, is now coming to fruition.

The GOP are absolutely despicable, they don't deserve respect or tolerance.

SCF Rewards
    Country

how is what he said 100% unrelated to what happened?

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL @ the fact that my other thread where the GOP was already blaming Muslims and Immigrants before any information was out, is now coming to fruition.

This thread is using a quote to politicize an issue that is 100% unrelated.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This thread is using a quote to politicize an issue that is 100% unrelated.

So what?

We are nobodies!

We can't influence legislation.

I can politicize anything please.

I can criticize anyone I want and nothing will change.

This senator has power, he has influence, and as such he should NOT be doing something such as politicizing two unrelated things trying to make them fit in order to satisfy his party's agenda.

Of course this is typical for the GOP, I would expect nothing less from a disgusting and vile party.

SCF Rewards
    Country

so these people were not from another country and were not Islamic?

did we not use the recent shootings as a way to try and pass new gun laws?

why do you think new laws are passed or amended? because we found something wrong with the original ones? how did we find something wrong with the original ones? something happened?

SCF Rewards
    Country

so these people were not from another country and were not Islamic?

Do we know their motives yet?

I find it hilarious how every time a Muslim does something, many CHRISTIANS in the U.S are the first to cast stones upon that religion.

But when a christian bombs an abortion clinic or does any other nonsense, we don't say Christians are a terrorist religion, or that all christians are terrorists or something to that effect.

In fact a lot of christians will usually make the stupid argument that bombing an abortion clinic is not very "christian".

YEAH, we know!

Just like Bombing the Boston Marathon and killing innocent people is NOT very "Muslim".

Furthermore, I couldn't care less that they were immigrants or not, from the reports I've heard, is that the youngest brother was "as American as they get".

His nationality or ethnicity (which is Caucasian BTW) DOES NOT MATTER.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You mean like libs used a tragedy at Newtown to politicize gun control and try to pass laws to do background checks at gun shows, tax bullets and force a gun registry, all of which had nothing to do with the shooting?

Welcome to the real world where your party is just as despicable and unworthy of respect or tolerance.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast