Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

More Thorough Background Check Legislation Fails In the Senate - 54-46

Shame on each and every American, double damn shame on all of you. You had a chance to leave idiocy behind, yet again you choose to thrust yourselves back into the 18th Century.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Reds
    See sxetnrdrmr2112's Items on eBay

Shame on each and every American, double damn shame on all of you. You had a chance to leave idiocy behind, yet again you choose to thrust yourselves back into the 18th Century.

what do you mean "back into"...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, shame on congress anyways, then again, is it really that shocking?

The NRA has a stranglehold on the already shameless GOP.

The GOP do not represent their constituents, well to be fair, neither do the Democrats.

Universal Background checks was supported by an OVERWHELMING majority....about 91% of Americans!

The NRA, GOP, Congress are complete failures.

And the U.S has zero hope if things don't change.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 04-17-2013 at 06:12 PM.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Why did you feel the need to say something like that? Seriously, this is ridiculous.

Shame on you for CONSTANTLY insulting the US. We get it, you hate us, but to insult the entire US based on terrible politicians? Get out of here with that.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, shame on congress anyways, then again, is it really that shocking?

The NRA has a stranglehold on the already shameless GOP.

The GOP do not represent their constituents, well to be fair, neither do the Democrats.

Universal Background checks was supported by an OVERWHELMING majority....about 91% of Americans!

The NRA, GOP, Congress are complete failures.

And the U.S has zero hope if things don't change.

You're placing the blame on republicans for something that democrats had to vote no to as well?

Well, of course you would. Face it, both democrats and republicans are equally awful, and it took BOTH sides for the bill not to go through.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Shame on you for CONSTANTLY insulting the US. We get it, you hate us, but to insult the entire US based on terrible politicians? Get out of here with that.

he can't, he lives here with all of us

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

he can't, he lives here with all of us

Which makes it bizarre that he spends all his time insulting this GREAT country.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Why did you feel the need to say something like that? Seriously, this is ridiculous.

I don't hate anybody, but when you have a chance to improve and make your everyday society safer and fail to do so, you act without common sense. Why is that?

BTW: Obama issued the same statement I did, but about 30 minutes later. He told the nation ...... "For Shame".

I want you to send Obama a letter telling him that he hates you and everybody else in the country now.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't hate anybody, but when you have a chance to improve and make your everyday society safer and fail to do so, you act without common sense. Why is that?

BTW: Obama issued the same statement I did, but about 30 minutes later. He told the nation ...... "For Shame".

I want you to send Obama a letter telling him that he hates you and everybody else in the country now.

Obama said shame on each and every American? Got a link?

I don't like that the bill wasn't passed, but that's because the members of the senate are dumb, it's not because the millions upon millions of Americans.

And if I sent that letter, I'd probably end up in jail, so I'll pass.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Wow. Even the 46 who voted for it don't get a pass. Harsh.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast