Looking to trade!

Title says it all, just looking to make some trades. LMK what you like and ill do the same
    I collect Champ Bailey, Chris Harris (Broncos CB), Current Denver Broncos, Gerell Robinson (Broncos/Cardinals WR), Soccer cards and anything that catches my eye! Let's get trading!
    I am a full time student/worker, so if my sending is slow I apologize. Hidden Content

Interested in the Tyron Smith auto card.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by babyhuey-76 View Post
    Interested in the Tyron Smith auto card.
    Like the Jerry rice gu, Fred Jackson auto and Andre Johnson auto... Fred probably the most.. How close are we there? I could add some more if need be!
    I collect Champ Bailey, Chris Harris (Broncos CB), Current Denver Broncos, Gerell Robinson (Broncos/Cardinals WR), Soccer cards and anything that catches my eye! Let's get trading!
    I am a full time student/worker, so if my sending is slow I apologize. Hidden Content

Like the Blackmon Patch/Auto. LMK if you can use anything. Thanks
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Like the Blackmon Patch/Auto. LMK if you can use anything. Thanks
    Like the fleener and the Sean spence but that doesn't match up too well.. Was there anything else you liked?

Quote Originally Posted by TCBroncos224 View Post
    Like the Jerry rice gu, Fred Jackson auto and Andre Johnson auto... Fred probably the most.. How close are we there? I could add some more if need be!
    Fred and Andre are too much for the Smith and unfortunately didn't see anything else I needed.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Also like the Josh Gordon Magic Auto, Michael Floyd Crown Auto, Torrey Smith Prime Auto. Can we do anything? LMK

Quote Originally Posted by TCBroncos224 View Post
    Like the fleener and the Sean spence but that doesn't match up too well.. Was there anything else you liked?
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!
    Hidden Content

I have a Cindy Margolis auto also here is my bucket http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/rm...126-1.jpg.html
    I'm intrested in the Frank Gore auto,Kendal Hunter auto, Justin Blackman jersey auto, Tyron Smith auto, Matt Kalil auto

like the torrey smith auto. Let me know.
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

I like the following from your bucket.

LT 2011 Crown Royale Jersey
    Antonio Gates 2011 Prestige Jersey
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones, and 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    I trade by BV, not SV. I will only use SV if it is in regards to a sale
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content