Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jjj5278 View Post
    Sent out a bunch of prices and only got a few responses. Will probably just start listing these on eBay soon, so if you want a price feel free to ask AND PLEASE take the time to respond, it's called courtesy.
    So apparently waiting 48 hours is to long before you must post about people not having common courtesy? It's the weekend and people do things besides comment and respond on SCF......in fact I have a family, 2 lil ones and a wife with MS. I also drove 2 hours each way to meet Jimmy Rollins and walked away with 7 items signed, took my wife out to dinner, Installed a fence in my back yard, prepared a scratch made dinner, organized a charity event for a victim of the Boston Marathon bombing......so sorry I was busy this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanpmeyer View Post
    So apparently waiting 48 hours is to long before you must post about people not having common courtesy? It's the weekend and people do things besides comment and respond on SCF......in fact I have a family, 2 lil ones and a wife with MS. I also drove 2 hours each way to meet Jimmy Rollins and walked away with 7 items signed, took my wife out to dinner, Installed a fence in my back yard, prepared a scratch made dinner, organized a charity event for a victim of the Boston Marathon bombing......so sorry I was busy this weekend!
    Sorry, I didn't name you though. I guess you are one of the guilty ones. I noticed that everyone I had messaged had been on multiple times w/o responding. I am sorry I offended you. Thank you for your weekend story though, it sounds exciting!

What do you need for the Rolen and the Pronger?
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

anyone else here before anymore go to eBay???

hey still have these available? if so could you give me a price for the sealed hockey figs?
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Email: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (80)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    How much for all the football hockey and basketball

All the loose ones.. not sealed

If prices are good I may go after a few sealed figs as well.

Please PM a price on the Eric Gagne if it's still available.

Kendall and Martinez...
    Only collect Eric Moulds and Dominik Hasek...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12