Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who wants to buy? Some nice stuff in the bucket!

Hey all,

As the title says, I am looking to sell some stuff. I have gone through my bucket and anything you can see is available. There is definitely some nice stuff in there, and I will be fair on my prices. I will use eBay as a guide for pricing. Below are a couple examples of some of the better stuff that is available:

#10/10

#5/5

#054/999

#22/25

Plus many more! Be sure to check all of the folders and pages. Please remember that the more you buy, the better the deal.

Please let me know if you are interested in anything, and I will get you a price.

Thank you!

Jason
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Looking for Mike Williams (Bucs WR), Walter Payton, Barry Sanders and other HOFer RBs
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Bump this back to the top!

Jason
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Looking for Mike Williams (Bucs WR), Walter Payton, Barry Sanders and other HOFer RBs

Let's try this again.

Jason

prices on the montana, andre johnson, and barry sanders thanks
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

I am lookin for a resale lot. I have $1,000 to spend. If you want to put a lot together for me lmk I would be interested if not no worries, thanks.
    I collect Mike Vick, Michael Jordan, RG3, Russell Wilson, Adrian Peterson, Walter Payton, and Buccaneers mainly and anything else that's nice.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ronlabo View Post
    prices on the montana, andre johnson, and barry sanders thanks
    I will write up a PM and send it your way in a minute.

Thanks!

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by TGo22 View Post
    I am lookin for a resale lot. I have $1,000 to spend. If you want to put a lot together for me lmk I would be interested if not no worries, thanks.
    I will shoot you a PM in just a few.

Thanks!

Jason

Bump this one to the top.

Thanks!

Jason

seen your sig. have a earl campbell rookie in good cond. if interested to trade pm me
    Super Collecting - RONNIE HILLMAN
    Collecting - Robert Turbin & Ruben Randle
    EBay - Billykuna Blowout - Flash
    **If i want to pay ebay i'll go on ebay, i sell below, i expect the same.
    #RespectOurHobby

Quote Originally Posted by Hillman View Post
    seen your sig. have a earl campbell rookie in good cond. if interested to trade pm me
    Hey bud,

Thanks for the offer, but I am not really looking to trade at this time.

Thanks again,

Jason

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast