Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

NHRA Vs. NASCAR Chairty game recap

There was a 5:00 autograph session at the game i showed up late as it was limited to the first 200 people so i showed up around 5:30 so missed out on going through the line and getting every single driver. I decided to wait until they where done signing to score a few autographs on some stuff i had brought to get signed. Overall $15 to a great cause a chance to score serious star signatures and a great time is worth it if they do it next year anybody in the Kannapolis Area needs to go.
    Recap:
    NHRA they had the drivers there signing hero cards so i took the hero cards since nobody was in line for NHRA

Morgan Lucas 1/1 Hero Card
    Courtney Force 1/1 Hero Card
    Ron Caps 1/1 Hero Card
    Antron Brown 1/1 Hero Card
    Brandon Bernstien 1/1 Hero Card
    Matt Hagan 1/1 Hero card
    J.R. Todd 2/2 Hero Card
    Clay Milcian 1/1
    Bob Vandergriff 1/1
    Tony Schumacher 1/1
    Shawn Langdon 1/1

NASCAR: As i stated above didnt show up in time to go through the line and get everybody but i was able to get most of the drivers as they exited the autograph table

Missed out on:
    Elliot Sadler
    Hermie Sadler
    Kerrie Earnhardt
    Joanna Long
    Kasey Kahne: Was taking pictures never got around to me

Got:
    Micheal Waltrip 1/1 Small Sheetmetal piece: Micheal was trashed from signing all day by the time he got to me just scribbled down on the toploader and it doesnt show up oh well
    Kurt Busch: 1/1 Hero Card: Grabbed a Hero Card i found lying on the table and had Kurt Sign it as he was exiting the signing area

Darrel Waltrip 1/1 Diecast: Came out perfect in silver sharpie scans below
    David Ragan: Signed a beatiful 8X10 i printed as he left the signing area chatted with me for a while before leaving to play
    Matt Kenseth 1/1: 8X10 Vegas win photo was standing in between the signing line just taking pictures and talking to Matt a little bit when a lady offered to get it signed for me Matt then yelled my way he whats your name as he personalized the photo

Overall an epic day got to socialize with the drivers as i watched NHRA pound NASCAR 19-4 in the game if you live close next time they do it is deffinatly worth it
    Please Comment below stuff is NOT for sale or trade

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 14smoke2x's Items on eBay

Nice stuff, that Waltrip diecast looks great. How was Johanna looking pretty good?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff, that Waltrip diecast looks great. How was Johanna looking pretty good?

She played Catcher and there was a big deal made about Courtney Forces looks lol she ran around the bases and was out 3 times but since the game was such a blowout they let her go and made a big joke out of it. I would have gotten Joanna just didnt have anything for her.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See biggums7's Items on eBay

sweet stuff