Anybody like Multi-Color Patches? All are FS.

Accidentally listed this in the FT section, so relisting here.
    Selling the whole patch section of my bucket, along with my GU section as well. I will say $300 OBO for both bucket sections. Obviously I'm looking to split them up as well, so lmk which ones you like and i'll give you a price. I'm pretty negotiable, so let's knockout some deals. I have ths posted on another forum so I will update as cards are sold.
    Thanks

Patches

Jsy Cards/GU
    Last edited by UK_wildcat77; 04-24-2013 at 08:06 PM.
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

i like that doug flutie auto you have
    are you looking to trade or sell it >>.please lmk >..thanks bee
    FROM NOW ON THERE WILL BE A FREEBIE WITH EVERY DEAL I DO 4/11/11
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    I TRADE BY ( BV ) SO YOUR KNOW
    UNLESS THERES NO BV ON THE CARD

Quote Originally Posted by DennisRSWanjr View Post
    i like that doug flutie auto you have
    are you looking to trade or sell it >>.please lmk >..thanks bee
    PM'd you. Thanks.
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

Ttt......

Ttt......

up...........

Up............

Up.....

Up.........