Bulls green alternate Jerseys

Does anyone know what cards feature Bulls players wearing the green alternate jersey? And any cards that have green jersey patches or swatches?

The only card I know of off hand is the 2010 Totally Certified red & blue Derrick Rose.

I'm positive there are others!

any suggestions?

There are a bunch of sets in 09-10 panini products that have the green st. patty's day swatches. The most I've seen are usually Deng jerseys though.
    I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

Thanks, I'm assuming they must be rare, just did a search on Ebay and COMC for 09-10 panini, and couldn't come up with a single one!!

Do you by any chance know of any other sets or perhaps have scans?

Thanks!

They're in multiple sets. They aren't too rare, just gotta look out for them if you want one. Thy pop up periodically. I have two of them in my collection without really trying lol. Here they are: (My scanner doesn't pick up the green to well but they are VERY green lol)
    Also just noticed the bottom card is a 10-11 set

Been a while since I asked, but I'm happy to say I finally found one! Perhaps I just suck at searching on Ebay... but I was thrilled to get this bad boy!

Nice. I hate that full orange jersey they had the Knicks wearing last season, just looks awful to me. The only card I could think of was the same one you mentioned from 11'12 Totally Certified of DRose
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    New York Knicks Team Collector
    I Also Collect: Wilson Chandler Patrick Ewing John Starks Larry Johnson Iman Shumpert Rasheed Wallace Tim Hardaway Jr. Gary Payton & Wrestling Autographs

Good grab with the jumbo piece