Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Bulls green alternate Jerseys

Does anyone know what cards feature Bulls players wearing the green alternate jersey? And any cards that have green jersey patches or swatches?

The only card I know of off hand is the 2010 Totally Certified red & blue Derrick Rose.

I'm positive there are others!

any suggestions?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

There are a bunch of sets in 09-10 panini products that have the green st. patty's day swatches. The most I've seen are usually Deng jerseys though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, I'm assuming they must be rare, just did a search on Ebay and COMC for 09-10 panini, and couldn't come up with a single one!!

Do you by any chance know of any other sets or perhaps have scans?

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

They're in multiple sets. They aren't too rare, just gotta look out for them if you want one. Thy pop up periodically. I have two of them in my collection without really trying lol. Here they are: (My scanner doesn't pick up the green to well but they are VERY green lol)
    Also just noticed the bottom card is a 10-11 set

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been a while since I asked, but I'm happy to say I finally found one! Perhaps I just suck at searching on Ebay... but I was thrilled to get this bad boy!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Nice. I hate that full orange jersey they had the Knicks wearing last season, just looks awful to me. The only card I could think of was the same one you mentioned from 11'12 Totally Certified of DRose

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good grab with the jumbo piece