Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Welcome to SCF from beautiful Maple Ridge, Tim! This is the best site EVER, I swear it kills more time for me at work than my actual job, you won't have any problems adding to your PC with all the traders here. I'll seeyas at the big Croatian show next weekend, wearing my auto'd Lemieux practise jersey :D

Eddy
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Welcome to SCF Tim
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Welcome to the site!

Quote Originally Posted by tlau86 View Post
    Hey Everyone, My name is Tim, just wanted to introduce myself to this forum.

I'm a Mario Lemieux collector but just got back into the hockey card world a couple of months ago (started in 96 - till 02).

As we don't have too many shops in Vancouver, its great I've found this forum, shows only come by about once a month.

Anyways hello to everyone and hope to meet you all sometime soon!

Cheers,

-Tim
    Welcome to SCF Tim. I live in Louisiana, Baton Rouge/Ascension area and we don't have many shops either. eBay has killed most of the ones I used to go to and the card shows rarely come. I'm very happy you joined our community and if you need any help or questions please let me know.

Chris
    ~ COLLECTING ~
    * NEW ORLEANS SAINTS **
    Malcolm Jenkins / Cameron Jordan / Patrick Peterson

If I post in your thread. PM works best.

Hello and welcome to SCF!!
    Hidden Content

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF Tim, have fun here and enjoy yourself!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 8/22/14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12