Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone know any thing about these items? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I recently bought one of those 8 pack mixer things in hopes to relieve my itch to bust some wax. As I got into it, you know the usual, the outside 4 packs are modern and then the inside ones are old school over production era stuff. As I busted the box, I was surprised. First, in addition to the packs, there's an Aaron Harang GU card, and I thought that's pretty cool. Then I see these two items, that I've never seen before, nor could i find any information about them on eBay or the internet. The first was a 25 Card set sealed in it's own pack of the Red Sox World Series team from '07. It's by Upper Deck, but I haven't been able to find any that look like mine on eBay or on COMC, I saw that there was a box set for the World Series team but that set doesn't look like these cards. The second item, was a Joba Chamberlain 2008 Topps Card that had this stamped across it in gold: "Major League Baseball All Star Game N.Y.C 2008". The only thing I found on it was one for sale on COMC for $10. I don't know if they're actually worth that much, or if it's another worthless parallel. I will attach the pictures the only way I know how too. Any help on determining where they came from and maybe an idea of how much they're worth would be great. I am not asking for BV or anything like that so I assume this will be fine by the mods. Thanks in advance!
    Also sorry for the blurry scan.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hidden Content
    Bucket fully updated. Looking for any Miami Dolphins.
    #FinsUp
    ANY Dolphin GU/Auto can find a home with me!

2. Wata Photo

Nope, it was in a sleeve.
    Hidden Content
    #FinsUp

What is the numbering on the Red Sox set? Seems like the Joba was a stadium give away or something like that
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

They're sealed in their own pack, all I can see is the last card is Kevin Youkilis and it's #25 so I assume it's a 25 card set. As for the Joba, do you know anyway to put a value on it? Thanks for the help!
    Hidden Content
    #FinsUp

The Red Sox cards are the 2007 Red Sox Upper Deck World Series Champions set which does have 25 cards in it and Josh Beckett is #1 & Kevin Youkilis is # 25.

What is the # on the Joba ?
    Last edited by TurdFerguson; 04-19-2013 at 09:59 PM.

No longer shipping bubble envelopes to Canada since it's $6.55 for 1 ounce !
    I will still send a p.w.e if you want to trade

The Joba is numbered on the back 2of4 but not like serial #ed. And is the set rare or is it on sale somewhere to see a ballpark figure?
    Hidden Content
    #FinsUp

I don't know how rare the set is. I looked on Beckett and it was there

No longer shipping bubble envelopes to Canada since it's $6.55 for 1 ounce !
    I will still send a p.w.e if you want to trade

Oh okay. I don't have a Beckett. Anything on the Joba?

Its on COMC here: http://www.comc.com/Cards/Baseball/2...erlain/6147876
    Hidden Content
    #FinsUp

Greetings:
    I have the 2007 BoSox set and also the ARod of that like your Joba. What you have is basically a partial set from the Blaster Box honoring the 2007 World Series Champion Boston Red Sox the checklist of them can be found on the UD site. As for the Joba its like my ARod and from what I gather its from the 2008 All-Star Game FanFest that occured when the Yankees hosted the All-Star game.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.

S.R.'75

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast