Retail Box with guaranteed five hits

I had to crack this it was the last one and 5 hits, I figured what the heck could be fun and five hits..

First the hit that almost made me fall on the floor laughing:
    QBC Materials 2002 Score Jim Everett (rams uni) Also it's in a graded case I have no idea why.
    I laugh because this is the man who stood up to Jim Rome, reminded me of that hilarious "Chris"Everett.

2009 Topps Chrome Rookie Auto: Tiquan Underwood Now play for Tampa Bay.
    Happy to get a Chrome Auto wasn't expecting that!

Brandon Williams Gu(bowman Sterling).. Wisconsin player! In San Fran Uni

Greg Salas UD 2011 UD Helmet Auto, very cool card! Any Warrior fans?

Finally the best hit, a hit I almost didn't find:
    Janoris Jenkins 2012 Leaf Auto( Florida Uni)

Fun beak overall but most likely won't do another.
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Where'd you find this? I've been tempted to buy similar things at Target. Is the Salas a warrior helmet?

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    Where'd you find this? I've been tempted to buy similar things at Target. Is the Salas a warrior helmet?
    Found this at a Shopko there was only one left, not sure how many there were total, it comes with a tin 2011 UD which guarantees 1 auto or Gu and on top of that 2 autos/2gus, The salas is a Warrior Helmet numbered to 299

Hidden Content

How much was it?
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

Quote Originally Posted by hammybone View Post
    How much was it?

Hidden Content

I've seen those at my local Shopko's in Wausau, looks interesting. I have a coupon for $10 off any purchase over $50 this month for my Birthday through the Shopko savings card. I've been waiting for them to get some new football, but I might have to settle for something else. I don't want to waste it in Panini retail, there blasters suck.
    titletowncards Hidden Content
    GO PACK GO!
    Cards for trade: Hidden Content
    Looking for 1997 UD Game Jersey's I don't have! Multi-colored a plus!

Hmm...Maybe I'll take a closer look at what Target has to offer. Trying to cut back on retail so I can focus on singles. But as we all know, it's fun to open packs, too.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

Quote Originally Posted by titletowncards View Post
    I've seen those at my local Shopko's in Wausau, looks interesting. I have a coupon for $10 off any purchase over $50 this month for my Birthday through the Shopko savings card. I've been waiting for them to get some new football, but I might have to settle for something else. I don't want to waste it in Panini retail, there blasters suck.
    Yeah I was kicking myself for spending my coupon a week earlier haha I would say go for it, they are fun to break!

Hidden Content