Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGiants1978 View Post
    What are the best prices for these?

Philip RIvers P& P Reebok Patch #/5
    David WIlson Pullout Auto Gold #/50
    Randle Pull out Auto Gold #/50
    Prices are listed at the point of where im almost breaking even.
    Hidden Content
    Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

Yeah can't go that high on the Rivers. The Wilson & Randle are pretty fair. But want to get all 3. ALso you should watch how many threads you bump at one time. Having 4 threads on the pages at one time is against the rules. I did it once and only had 3 and got a warning.

Quote Originally Posted by rednecksims View Post
    Prices are listed at the point of where im almost breaking even.
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by GoGiants1978 View Post
    Yeah can't go that high on the Rivers. The Wilson & Randle are pretty fair. But want to get all 3. ALso you should watch how many threads you bump at one time. Having 4 threads on the pages at one time is against the rules. I did it once and only had 3 and got a warning.
    Thanks. Never got a warning or heard of it being against the rules since it involves different cards.

David
    Hidden Content
    Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12