Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man attacks uniformed U.S. Army captain at Wal-Mart because of his military service

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-service.html

A crazed man attacked a U.S. Army officer at a Wal-Mart store in Albany, New York, after verbally harassing the solider for his military service, video surveillance footage shows.

Albany police released the footage after charging 47-year-old Yiqiang Wu of Schenectady with assault as a hate crime for Thursday's fight at a checkout line.

The Army captain told police that a man behind him in line began to yell derogatory comments at him about the United States and his service to the nation.

‘It started with the middle finger and the officer asked if it was for him or something of that nature and it escalated from there,’ Officer Steve Smith, of the Albany Police Department, told News10.com.

Police said Wu then struck the captain several times in the face.

‘It looks like he displayed a great deal of restraint which is consistent with the armed forces, law enforcement and public service,’ Smith said. ‘We are held at a higher standard and you have to commend him for being able to have that restraint.’

The Army captain was treated for his injuries at the scene.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just another loon from the liberal left. Someone who does/would not have the gonads to serve. Just what I would expect from a liberal. Same song different verse. It's really unfortunate this moron ran into a veteran that showed restraint after being assaulted. Too bad, it would have been a much better story.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 04-18-2013 at 10:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

This guy's an idiot. Not only did he publicly attack a man in uniform, but...
    ‘It looks like he displayed a great deal of restraint which is consistent with the armed forces, law enforcement and public service,’ Smith said. ‘We are held at a higher standard and you have to commend him for being able to have that restraint.’

He attacked a good and honourable one at that. Kudos to this soldier for showing restraint where so many wouldn't (and would be totally justified).
    I'm not saying the majority of soldiers aren't good and honourable, the opposite is true. I'm just giving this guy some extra credit.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

If you assult anyone who is minding their buiness you should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. The soldier is a good one because if it were me I would have opened a can of on him.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Another bleeding heart liberal disrespecting men of service.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Another bleeding heart liberal disrespecting men of service.

"All liberals are stupid because this one guy did something, but don't paint the entire conservative contingent with one man's stupidity brush, that's unfair!"

makes sense...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Just another loon from the liberal left. Someone who does/would not have the gonads to serve....Rick

John Ashcroft: Did not serve

George W. Bush: Texas Air Nat. Guard; skipped duty; didn't take physical; suspended from flying

Jeb Bush: Did not serve

Newt Gingrich: Did not serve

Rudy Giuliani: Did not serve

Jack Kemp: Did not serve. "Knee problem," continued in NFL for 8 years

Trent Lott: Did not serve

Mitch McConnell: Did not serve

Karl Rove: Did not serve

Rick Santorum: Did not serve

Paul Wolfowitz: Did not serve

Pat Buchanan: Did not serve

Ted Nugent: Did not serve

Bill O'Reilly: Did not serve

Sean Hannity: Did not serve

Bill Bennett: Did not serve

Rush Limbaugh: Did not serve

Lou Dobbs: Did not serve

MAN, I HATE THEM CHICKEN-HAWK LIBERALS

SCF Rewards
    Country

He defecated his pants in order to seem crazy so they wouldn't send him to Vietnam.

The guy is the perfect example of a coward.

And BTW, liberals don't hate military servicemen or this country.

They hate (at least some of them such as myself) what this country has done in order to restrict our freedoms in the name of freedom.

They hate the fact that WAR CRIMINALS such as Dick Cheney never got their day in court for crimes against humanity.

They hate the fact that multiple ILLEGAL WARS were started under the pretense of safety.

They hate the fact that the U.S spends more money on defense than the ENTIRE FREAKING WORLD, while trying to cut social security, unemployment benefits, medicare, and other social safety programs because they're too damn stupid to understand their priorities.

They hate the fact that when brave young men and women come back to the U.S from service only to find out that their own country doesn't care about them and barely lift a finger to help them in their time of need....whether it's financial, physical, or mental anguish.

Oh yeah.....liberals are such horrible people!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Just another loon from the liberal left. Someone who does/would not have the gonads to serve. Just what I would expect from a liberal. Same song different verse. It's really unfortunate this moron ran into a veteran that showed restraint after being assaulted. Too bad, it would have been a much better story.

...Rick

Just another loon, bullcrap on the liberal left stuff. I bet the guy does not even speak English.

Up your game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

John Ashcroft: Did not serve

George W. Bush: Texas Air Nat. Guard; skipped duty; didn't take physical; suspended from flying

Jeb Bush: Did not serve

Newt Gingrich: Did not serve

Rudy Giuliani: Did not serve

Jack Kemp: Did not serve. "Knee problem," continued in NFL for 8 years

Trent Lott: Did not serve

Mitch McConnell: Did not serve

Karl Rove: Did not serve

Rick Santorum: Did not serve

Paul Wolfowitz: Did not serve

Pat Buchanan: Did not serve

Bill O'Reilly: Did not serve

Sean Hannity: Did not serve

Bill Bennett: Did not serve

Rush Limbaugh: Did not serve

Lou Dobbs: Did not serve

MAN, I HATE THEM CHICKEN-HAWK LIBERALS

I did not realize those on the list assaulted a veteran. Thank you for clarifying that.

Bill Clinton served. Pardon me, he was serviced while in the oval office.

...Rick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast