Thread: UD question

UD question

Toys R US has 11/12 UD series 1 and series 2 packs on for $1 each.

Which series would you say is the best to buy?
    Check out my trade thread here: Hidden Content

Series I has the chance for the RNH YG...........
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Always Series 1.

Saad, Landeskog, Nugent-Hopkins, Emelin, Diaz, Couturier, Frattin, Hodgson, Schiefele

Series 2 has Kassian, Leblanc, Hagelin, and a lot of people you'll never hear of.

Also, thanks for the heads-up - I will have to check out my local TRU later today.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Just got back from TRU a while ago. Some very very god selection in the $1 bin! I highly advise you guys to check it out. May have to go back and buy some more LOL

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

I stopped by the one in Winnipeg near Polo Park mall and looks like somebody beat me to it because there wasn't a single pack of series one left.

Series I is the way to go in this case. Too bad they don't sell them at the Danish Toys'R'Us stores, haha.

-Ethan
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards
    - 2005-05 UD Endorsed Emblems

Went back today and found all the Series 1 packs opened with the hit taken out and the rest of the base thrown back in the bin...

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

Quote Originally Posted by 13stepper View Post
    I stopped by the one in Winnipeg near Polo Park mall and looks like somebody beat me to it because there wasn't a single pack of series one left.
    I always hit up the Toys R Us on regent and I don't think I've ever seen series 1, the dollar bin is always full of score or mvp from 08...no thanks.

Well I hit up my TRU today and they only had two packs of UD1 and a lot of UD2. So I got the two and out came an Anton Lander Canvas YG - wrong Oiler! LOL Got two YG's out of S2, so all in all not too bad I guess.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!