Thread: UD question

UD question

Toys R US has 11/12 UD series 1 and series 2 packs on for $1 each.

Which series would you say is the best to buy?
    Check out my trade thread here: Hidden Content

Series I has the chance for the RNH YG...........

Always Series 1.

Saad, Landeskog, Nugent-Hopkins, Emelin, Diaz, Couturier, Frattin, Hodgson, Schiefele

Series 2 has Kassian, Leblanc, Hagelin, and a lot of people you'll never hear of.

Also, thanks for the heads-up - I will have to check out my local TRU later today.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 217 Unique Cards + 10 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Pacioretty, and many retired Habs legends!

Check out our Season-Long Contest sponsor for great deals!

Hidden Content

Just got back from TRU a while ago. Some very very god selection in the $1 bin! I highly advise you guys to check it out. May have to go back and buy some more LOL

I stopped by the one in Winnipeg near Polo Park mall and looks like somebody beat me to it because there wasn't a single pack of series one left.

Series I is the way to go in this case. Too bad they don't sell them at the Danish Toys'R'Us stores, haha.

-Ethan
    Collecting Mask Cards

Went back today and found all the Series 1 packs opened with the hit taken out and the rest of the base thrown back in the bin...

Quote Originally Posted by 13stepper View Post
    I stopped by the one in Winnipeg near Polo Park mall and looks like somebody beat me to it because there wasn't a single pack of series one left.
    I always hit up the Toys R Us on regent and I don't think I've ever seen series 1, the dollar bin is always full of score or mvp from 08...no thanks.

Well I hit up my TRU today and they only had two packs of UD1 and a lot of UD2. So I got the two and out came an Anton Lander Canvas YG - wrong Oiler! LOL Got two YG's out of S2, so all in all not too bad I guess.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 217 Unique Cards + 10 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Pacioretty, and many retired Habs legends!

Check out our Season-Long Contest sponsor for great deals!

Hidden Content