Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: UD question

SCF Rewards
    Country

UD question

Toys R US has 11/12 UD series 1 and series 2 packs on for $1 each.

Which series would you say is the best to buy?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Series I has the chance for the RNH YG...........

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Always Series 1.

Saad, Landeskog, Nugent-Hopkins, Emelin, Diaz, Couturier, Frattin, Hodgson, Schiefele

Series 2 has Kassian, Leblanc, Hagelin, and a lot of people you'll never hear of.

Also, thanks for the heads-up - I will have to check out my local TRU later today.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Just got back from TRU a while ago. Some very very god selection in the $1 bin! I highly advise you guys to check it out. May have to go back and buy some more LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

I stopped by the one in Winnipeg near Polo Park mall and looks like somebody beat me to it because there wasn't a single pack of series one left.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Series I is the way to go in this case. Too bad they don't sell them at the Danish Toys'R'Us stores, haha.

-Ethan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Went back today and found all the Series 1 packs opened with the hit taken out and the rest of the base thrown back in the bin...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I stopped by the one in Winnipeg near Polo Park mall and looks like somebody beat me to it because there wasn't a single pack of series one left.

I always hit up the Toys R Us on regent and I don't think I've ever seen series 1, the dollar bin is always full of score or mvp from 08...no thanks.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Well I hit up my TRU today and they only had two packs of UD1 and a lot of UD2. So I got the two and out came an Anton Lander Canvas YG - wrong Oiler! LOL Got two YG's out of S2, so all in all not too bad I guess.