Frank Thomas Signed RC Collection

One of my favorite players as a kid! Loved these cards growing up so decided to add them over time to my PC.

Just recently picked up this one...

Only one remaining (that I can think of) is the 1990 Topps Traded
    Currently collecting deceased baseball HOF items and HOF certified autos along with signed 2011 A&G's.

Beautiful collection! Love that ya got the Big Hurt inscription on one of em. He is my favorite player of all time as well, pretty much made me a baseball fan.

1990 Topps Traded? They didn't have a Topps Traded Thomas, did they?

there was a 1990 O-Pee-Chee Thomas rookie, if I recall...
    Stuck in the 90s, I collect all things and everything Hidden Content .
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by EtherealSOC View Post
    1990 Topps Traded? They didn't have a Topps Traded Thomas, did they?

there was a 1990 O-Pee-Chee Thomas rookie, if I recall...
    You are right. A guy told me he had a '90 Topps Traded...after he sent me a photo, it turned out to be a '91 Topps card...but there is an O-Pee-Chee card that I have got to keep my eyes open for now.
    Currently collecting deceased baseball HOF items and HOF certified autos along with signed 2011 A&G's.

Do you buy them signed or do you have a way of getting them signed ? He too was one of my favorites growing up and I would love to get a ball signed by him.
    Collecting:
    Cincinnati Reds Certified Autograph Cards
    Dayton Flyers Basketball Anything

Hidden Content

All of these I've bought signed. There is a guy on another site doing a consignment for $35 on cards and $50 on baseballs but I think he needs all items by this Wednesday so its a bit of a late notice...

Picked up a few more "rookie" cards

Last edited by vjw0307; 08-14-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Figured I'd also show my "non-rookie" items...just make this a Frank Thomas thread..