Nice Vikings Auto Jersey Lot!!

I am looking for 30.00 paypal for the whole lot not including shipping, or 20.00 for the lot not including the Kyle Rudolph triple threads auto, again not including shipping. Shipping will vary on the method the buyer prefers. Thank You
    I always use tracking which cost $2.97 for me. I use ebay as a price guide. Here is my inventory, enjoy
    Hidden Content

bump
    I always use tracking which cost $2.97 for me. I use ebay as a price guide. Here is my inventory, enjoy
    Hidden Content

bump
    Hidden Content

last try on this one
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs58 View Post
    what year are the 2 A.P. cards?
    The Upper Deck is 2007, his rookie year. And the platinum die cut is 2011
    Hidden Content

How much would shipping cost me using your prefered method?

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs58 View Post
    How much would shipping cost me using your prefered method?
    I would put each card in a toploader and ship it in a 4x7 box pry cost me a little over 6 dollars but if you pay me 35 I'll take care of the rest, that includes tracking
    Hidden Content

sold! message me the details I can paypal wed. a.m.