Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Mets collectors show off thread!

Hey all, I've been a huge Mets fan since I was a kid (saw my first game when I was under a year old), here are a few of my favorites from my own collection. Looking forward to seeing other members' awesome Mets cards!

Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

I'll share one I'm happy to have. Mets fans know it's all about this guy right now:

One of the best $30 purchases I've made in a while.
    Hidden Content
    Formerly lambeausouth
    Hi, I'm Bill. Cheesehead by birth. Packer and Brewer fanatic by choice.
    I will treat all SCF members with respect. I ask that you please do the same.

By the way, Darkshadowdog, those are some real beauties!

Do you have any Gary Carter autos? I always loved the Kid, and it saddened me greatly that he passed away so young. He's one of those players where even if you were rooting against his team, you couldn't help but like him. He had such enthusiasm when he played.
    Hidden Content
    Formerly lambeausouth
    Hi, I'm Bill. Cheesehead by birth. Packer and Brewer fanatic by choice.
    I will treat all SCF members with respect. I ask that you please do the same.

I wish! I have a Carter bat incoming but that's about it, would love to find an auto one of these days though. Like I said the collection is still in its early stages, I just got back into the hobby during the first week of March. So many more cards I still need! I used to just focus on set building but its so hard to find stuff these days...
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Hidden Content

While I don't specifically collect the Mets, here is a vintage Mets card I recently picked up:

Tony Graziani Collection: 44/49, Autos: 11/13, GU: 2/2
    Have You Seen This Card: 1999 Upper Deck Encore F/X Gold #11 Tony Graziani 1/1
    1967 Topps FB Set: 132/132 - Complete
    1994 UD Collector's Choice Gold FB Set: 384/384 - Complete

Very nice card, I'm a huge Nolan Ryan fan as well, I kinda wish they're we're more modern cards of Ryan in a Mets uni.
    Hidden Content

Just got this one in!
    Hidden Content

These two as well!

Hidden Content

Not sure why the rest of my images deleted... They're still in the bucket... But anyway, just got this one in. A STEAL of ebay..
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast